Disney Dream, Feb 26, 2016

Thank you SO SO So much everyone for letting me add so late in the game! And again, thank you edenbrooke for organizing this! I promise my gifts won't disappoint! So many birthdays….I was a bit confused by post 49 when you said you updated the list, then I went back and saw. What do you think about posting it one more time underneath it with the additions/? Just a suggestion. No worries if you'd rather not. And I just went back and saw you edited the post above that to be 11 families so we're probably all set! Excited to meet you all!

Our last name is Cardon

Edenbrooke, thank you so much! I looked back a few threads and see you have two different list. The first list we are on and the second list we are not. When will you close out from adding more families, that sounds so harsh, and I don't mean it to be. :)

Toni

The Final FE Group list is at post #43. The group is closed now so that list will not be added to. You can start planning your gifts.

Edenbrooke, thank you so much! I looked back a few threads and see you have two different list. The first list we are on and the second list we are not. When will you close out from adding more families, that sounds so harsh, and I don't mean it to be. :)

Toni
If you follow the threads that other list was a reply to the old list before I added your family and the Cardon family. I have updated post #43, we are all set with 11 cabins. I would repost but it is a pain to color code the whole thing again.

Thank you SO SO So much everyone for letting me add so late in the game! And again, thank you edenbrooke for organizing this! I promise my gifts won't disappoint! So many birthdays….I was a bit confused by post 49 when you said you updated the list, then I went back and saw. What do you think about posting it one more time underneath it with the additions/? Just a suggestion. No worries if you'd rather not. And I just went back and saw you edited the post above that to be 11 families so we're probably all set! Excited to meet you all!

Our last name is Cardon
I updated the list with your last name in case people are customizing gifts! I may continue to update with names or such, but no more cabins will be added. The final updated list will always be at post #43. I hope this is clear to everyone:)

Hi,

I would like to be added to the fish extender as well.

Cabin #8164 2 adults Toni and Jerry, 1 kid, Paige 7, Special Occasion, Paige 8th Birthday, Favorite disney character, Sophia the first.

We should get Paige, Anna, and Ava together since they are all turning 8 around the cruise! Maybe we could set them up to meet at Kid's Club!

Looks like everyone shared their names, and I'm the only one that didn't include ours, so in Cabin #8648 we are ...
Ryan - 33
Marie - 31
Lillian - 2

I don't mind trying... If everyone wants to send me their last name, cabin number, and how many adults/kids per cabin I will make a master list. I am easy going so I think people could gift however they want, whenever they want. I don't think a gifting schedule is needed
Yes, I need your cabin number for the FE group list. Please post it here.Also if you would like me to add your first names, allergies, favorite characters, or any special occasions you are celebrating just let me know.

Hello,
My family and I are cruising. Did I miss the sign up for the FE? I looked for a while and thought there was not going to be one. The 5 of us would love to be included if possible.

I would too! I will be with my best friend, her 5 year old son, and my 8 year old daughter. So two ladies and two babies. I have been a part of an FE group before and have the extender ready. I'll try to upload a picture.
X4vfXuRRqwPUHddi55PfPTW4vTB07fwHDOf-AD2Lom9GJ-dQ65gPdKXnUj6h_Wvw4J66=w530-h707-p-k-rw

I saw this one on Pintrest. I'm thinking about using part of your ideas for my own. :-)

No only do I know how to use disboards. I looks like I may have missed the sign up. Sad I was too late. Hope you all have a magical cruise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter