Disney dream departing May 29

Hello! My family will be attending this cruise as well, and since no one else has volunteered to organize the fish extender info, I will do it. Please reply under this message to sign up. I will keep a master list and set a deadline. Once the deadline gets here I will email the list to participants so we can get gifts together. I will repost this list periodically to update.
As we each find out our cabin number as our cruise approaches, post or pm that info along with the deck number and prior to our travel time, I will get a list to each of you. SO FAR:

Saleena (Aubrey-6, Asa-4, Eli-3, Brooklynn-2)

We would like to participate in FE we are in 2 cabins on Deck 8
8116 Mom, Dad, Olivia 19, Devin 18, Sarah 13
8598 Mom and Grayson 7

My daughters and I are now signed up for this cruise. It's our first cruise and we are celebrating my 50th birthday. We've been to WDW at least 30 times, but never have cruised. We would love to participate in a FE. Who is organizing this?

Take me off the FE list please. This one doesn't seem to be active, so I found one running on another site to join

I just booked our first cruise on the dream departing May 29 returning June 1. Anyone else going those dates? Sorry if I missed your thread! I would love to set up with a fish extender group. My daughter is beyond excited!! Any suggestions or individuals going these dates would be great to know and meet. Thank you!!!:cool1: :banana:

This thread seems quite dead. Is anyone really organizing this?

Mods, with this group being inactive are we allowed to direct folks to an active FE group being organized elsewhere that's about to close soon? I'd hate for the people here to get left out, but also do not want to violate the rules.

Mods, with this group being inactive are we allowed to direct folks to an active FE group being organized elsewhere that's about to close soon? I'd hate for the people here to get left out, but also do not want to violate the rules.
Yes, please tell me how to find the FE for this cruise. I have been searching like crazy and this is the only discussion I found, but it doesn't look to be active. Help!

By my count there are 17 families/groups that are interested in participating in an FE. So let's get this started. So sound off if you are still interested. I have from this thread the following people:

Edowd
Tink777
Maurabayer19
Disney516
cpolicht
Eric Mistretta
Saleena
aacmt5
Stephahknee
skullsplitter
kjruda
zmom
auntsam
saks
stormy2
Randi Yankow
Bruiser Knits (me :-))

So here's what you need to do if you are interested. Reply to this thread (don't alter your original post or I may not see it) and give me the following information:

1. Give me your Disboard name
2. Give me your family last name
3. Give me your stateroom number (if guarantee, then just put GTY)
4. Give me sex and ages of those in each cabin (i.e., F14, M12) or list Adult. If you are comfortable leave names as well.
5. Any special celebrations?
6. Any allergies?

So here is mine:

1. Bruiserknits
2. Reid
3. 7046
4. Michelle and Gwyndylyn (adults), Mary (19 - so no alcohol or Michelle or Gwyn will drink it.)
5. Michelle (that's me) is celebrating her 50th birthday also our first Disney cruise
6. Allergies: no pistachios and no bee stings.

Last edited:
Bruiserknits, you can take me off. After this thread sort of died I signed up for an FE group running on FB. Have a great cruise everyone.

We are still interested.
1. zmom
2. Zeagler (Debbie and Zane), Treece (Linda, Dave, Annette)
3. 6508
4. 4 Adults (Debbie, Linda, Annette, Dave), 1 DS (Zane, 13)
5. No
6. Tree nuts

And thank you for organizing!

Hi!

We just signed up for this cruise! Our first Dream cruise was in Feb. 2011 and we have been dying to come back since. Cant wait to meet everyone

Still interested!! Thanks for coordinating!

1. Disboard name: Stepahnkee
2. Last Name: Gallagher (Mommy)/Louder (Dee)
3. State Room number: 6669
4. Names: Dee (F11) Mommy (F29)
5. Dee's 12th birthday
6. No allergis

still interested!
1. disboard name: aacmt5
2. last name: COLLIER
3. state room: 7588
4. Names: Antigone (F38), Tony (M49), Cleo (F20), Marc (M18), Tigerlily (F10)
5. Marc's high school graduation
6. no allergies

We have extended family traveling with us, will see if they want to join in

Yay, people are signing up. Also, I have been looking around at other forums, blogs, and websites and see that there are a lot of people who don't sign up for FE's and just make things to give out when they see a FE hanging by someone's door. They hang one out too and somehow they end up with goodies, so it is probably a good idea to make a few extra little goodies to pass along the magic while on the cruise.

Ok my sister and her family want to be in on the FE exchange, here is her info

1. dont have a disboards name
2. Butts and Gysler
3. 7590
4. 4 adults, 1 male (james) and 3 female (Vanessa, Skye, Dixie) one child female age 4 (Raven)
5. 4 year old birthday and 1 female adult graduating with bachelor's degree
6. no known allergies

Only 48 days to go!!!!!!

Last edited:
We want to participate ...
1. Disboard name: Randi Yankow
2.last name: Yankow
3. Stateroom 9618
4. Kevin (m34), Randi (F34), Blake (m7), Shawn (m5), Arabella (F18months)
5. First Disney Cruise!!
6. No allergies

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter