• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Dream December 5, 2014 3-Night Bahamian Cruise

Hi All,

Me (Mike) and Vicky

And D-Megan and SO-Jared
are booked.

This will our first Disney cruise and Megan & Jared's first cruise ever.
What a way to get spoiled on your first cruise.
Requested to join facebook page also.

scoobv said:
Hi All,

Me (Mike) and Vicky

And D-Megan and SO-Jared
are booked.

This will our first Disney cruise and Megan & Jared's first cruise ever.
What a way to get spoiled on your first cruise.
Requested to join facebook page also.

Welcome aboard. What a great first cruise for them.

I'm Lisa......will be on the cruise on December 5 with my husband Mike, daughters Maggie and Sarah. I'm so excited!

I was checking in with the thread and after reading the Facebook group I am feeling like a slacker. This one is already collecting FE items that one has started making something. Another one has got that idea for something all worked out and not only do I have no ideas but I have not even begun to think about it. :)

Hello Everyone! We are also going on this cruise! Husband Sam, Daughter Emily and myself. We are so excited. Its our third cruise and first time joining the fish extender group. Any tips?

*first time on disboards.

DisneySt said:
Hello Everyone! We are also going on this cruise! Husband Sam, Daughter Emily and myself. We are so excited. Its our third cruise and first time joining the fish extender group. Any tips?

*first time on disboards.

Let me be the first to welcome you to the disboards.com
If you use Facebook you might want to join the page there too. It is fairly active. How old is Emily? My DD will be 13 when we go.

Thank you for responding! Ok, I will join the FB group. I really dont log in but I will try to. Emily will be eight.

So does anyone else have their port adventures picked out?
DisneySt did you make it on to the FB page? And what kind of tips are you looking for?

Hello Everyone,

My wife and I will be on this cruise and would like to join the FE group. I sent a request to join the FB group. I will check there to see if there is a sign up.

Thanks,
Russell

Hi All - my best friend and I are going on this cruise! First cruise for both of us.
We are celebrating our birthday's my 40th and her 39th.
Both of us were born on December 5th. (Walt Disney's birthday!):earboy2::earboy2::earboy2:

Hi everyone! My name is Jennifer and my family and I are taking our first cruise ever and couldn't be more excited! My husband is Tom, my daughter is 9 and her name is Heather, and my son is CJ and he is 5. Also joining us is my mother in law Chris!

My family and I will be setting sail for the Bahamas on our very first Disney cruise aboard The Dream on December 5, 2014 :) SUPER EXCITED!! We love to travel and can't wait to add this trip to the many wonderful ones we have taken! Our group will consist of myself, my husband, my 14 year old son, and 10 year old daughter. I would love to know if anyone will be traveling this itinerary with children of similar ages? We are traveling from North Carolina, so will be booking a hotel the day before. My husband and I decided that our children could use more memories versus things this Christmas, thus the idea for our cruise came about. So, our only celebration on this trip will be family :) I feel like I have researched every possible thing there is to prepare us for this trip in order to get the best memories we can, but would certainly love to hear advice from any veterans as well. We are planning our decorations for our state room door, have coordinated outfits for each themed dinner night (which my 14 year old thinks is sooo lame...lol), and have pretty much decided on excursions we will be taking. I hadn't planned to participate in the fish extender, but could easily be persuaded otherwise ;) I guess my biggest questions, that haven't been thoroughly answered during my many hours of online research, would be picture opportunities and what the cost runs for portraits purchased on board? I will definitely have my camera, but it would be nice to have a couple nicer pictures as a family, however, it's hard to budget for that when you aren't sure of cost. Also, does anyone know about picture opportunities on excursions? One of the things we are hoping to do is swimming with dolphins at the Atlantis. Would love to have some great shots of that, but didn't know if professional pictures would be taken (and how much they would be) or if it is completely left to the individual? Any information in this area would be great! I also wondered if Disney made exceptions for 10 year olds to go in the tween club if they have an older sibling? My daughter is just below the cut off and hoped big brother would be able to get her in :confused3? I certainly hope this cruise lives up to the very high standards that we have set for it. If so, we will definitely be booking a longer one for next year!!

Come checkout our Facebook page (Disney Dream December 5, 2014 Cruise). There's a ton of activity and people posting questions and answers all the time! Some experienced Disney cruisers and newbies too!

Hi, we are family of 4 going on our first cruise ever.

We would like to join the FE group and have requested to join the group on Facebook.

Thanks!

We just booked a room on this cruise as well and would like to join the FE group. We do not do facebook, so i am hoping there is another way to get the information.

Thank you.

Hello everyone!!!
We're very excited to experience Disney Dream for the first time. We've been on the Magic and Wonder, but excited to experience one of the newer ones. My Daughter and I would love to Join the FE group. Can someone point me inn the right direction to sign up. Thank you :yay::yay::cheer2::cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter