Disney Dream December 19 2016 Fish Extender and Meet Group

hoffmac

Earning My Ears
3 night Disney Dream! Anybody up for Fish Extender group? Sounds like fun! Could not find a page for our cruise, so I am starting one! Who's in?????

3 night Disney Dream! Anybody up for Fish Extender group? Sounds like fun! Could not find a page for our cruise, so I am starting one! Who's in?????
BE sure to head over to the "Find your 2016 Dream Cruise Meet LINK here" thread and request to have the link to your thread added to the directory post there. Just copy & paste the URL from this thread into the request post. Makes it much easier for others to find your thread.

I am not interested in the fish extender but would still like to be a part of this thread! Counting the days until December 19th!

We just went on the 3 day Disney Dream cruise this past April and our group started a Facebook page for anyone traveling on our particular cruise and it was great. People could post pics and ask questions easily. Would this group be interested in creating a FB page for our December 19th cruise?

I would love to do a fish extender for our cruise :)
No one in my family (me, husband, daughter(8), son(4)) has ever cruised before so we are all VERY excited!!!
I would love to be part of a facebook group too

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter