Disney Dream December 11,2011 Tweens and Teens

Disney Family Lee's

Mouseketeer
Calling all tweens and teens on the December 11th,2011 DISNEY DREAM!!
Use this thread to introduce yourself and meet other tweens and teens!:cool1:

Can't wait till our Disney cruise on the Dream!:cool1:

My name is Brady and I LOVE sports. My favorite sport is baseball. I also like basketball and mini golf. I am 11 and I didn't make a lot of friends last year on our first cruise, so I'm lookin' for some friends this year(preferably my age).

I also don't know exactly where the teen/tween club is, or what there is to do.:confused:

Hey Brady my name is Carrie, I'm turning 13 next month. I also love sports, I am a cheerleader and like to watch football and basketball.
This is my first cruise and dont know alot about the tween and teen clubs but i went on youtube and found more information on it.
It sounds like alot of fun!!:) I can't wait for the cruise.......:banana: :cheer2:

Awesome!

What do u go to on YouTube? Teen/tween club on the Disney Dream?

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list :thumbsup2

Have a great cruise!

hey im andrew i like sports i run cc and this is my first crusie on the dream and if u need a freind ill see u there

Hey Andrew! I'm glad that someone will be there that likes most of the same stuff I do!:yay:

Hi, my name is Erin. I am 10 years old and in the 5th grade. I won't be able to go to the older clubs but would love to meet some kids my age on the Dream. I like to read and draw. My favorite books are by Ann M. Martin and my favorite movie is Avalon High. This is my 2nd Disney Cruise and I can't wait to go on the AquaDuck.:):banana:

Hi, my name is Erin. I am 10 years old and in the 5th grade. I won't be able to go to the older clubs but would love to meet some kids my age on the Dream. I like to read and draw. My favorite books are by Ann M. Martin and my favorite movie is Avalon High. This is my 2nd Disney Cruise and I can't wait to go on the AquaDuck.:):banana:

Welcome Erin!!
My name is Carrie and I am in the 7th grade.
I can't wait to see the ship and go on the AquaDuck. :cool1:

I've seen videos of the AquaDuck and it looks pretty cool. I can't wait to go out over the edge of the ship!:yay:

My mom didn't go to anything on YouTube. She got the link sent to her.

Hi Carrie,
I'm also going to Disney World after the cruise!
What park are you going to?
I'm going to Magic Kingdom.:wizard:
It's going to be so fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool1:
I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:banana:

-Erin

Hi Carrie,
I'm also going to Disney World after the cruise!
What park are you going to?
I'm going to Magic Kingdom.:wizard:
It's going to be so fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool1:
I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:banana:

-Erin

Hi Erin,
I'm going to be at Disney World for 6 days.How long are you going to be there?I will be going to Epcot on the first day.On the 2nd day I'm going to
Magic Kingdom, that night i will be going to Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party Parade!! Can't waaiiittt !! :banana:

Hi Carrie,
I'm going 1 day, and am sooooooooooooo excited!!!!!:cool1::woohoo:
Have you ever been to Disney World?
If you have, what park did you go to?

-Erin:banana:

Hi Carrie,
I'm going 1 day, and am sooooooooooooo excited!!!!!:cool1::woohoo:
Have you ever been to Disney World?
If you have, what park did you go to?

-Erin:banana:

Hi Erin,
I have been 2 times before and I have been to all the parks each time I have gone.
This will be my 3rd time and 1st time getting to see the parks all decorated for Christmas.:santa:
We leave in 25 more days !!:cheer2:

Hi Carrie,
What's your favorite rides in Magic Kingdom?:wizard::confused3
Also, I can't wait until the cruise!!!!!!!!!!:cool1:
Only 3 weeks and 5 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:banana::woohoo::cheer2:cool1:

Hi Carrie,
What's your favorite rides in Magic Kingdom?:wizard::confused3
Also, I can't wait until the cruise!!!!!!!!!!:cool1:
Only 3 weeks and 5 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:banana::woohoo::cheer2:cool1:

Hi Erin,
My favorite ride is "It's a Small World After All !" :) Hope You have FUUNNN !! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter