Disney Dream Dec. 22-26, 2017: A Very MerryTime Cruise

trixie1216

Earning My Ears
Due to unforeseen circumstances, my family and I will not be able to sail on this cruise. We are bummed that we can't join in on the fun...

Any requests to join any activities on this cruise will need to be administered by another volunteer. Thank you!

Last edited:

This is our family's first Disney Cruise. We have heard about how much fun the fish hook groups are and would like to start one. Anyone on this cruise participate in one before? Happy to start it just not sure exactly how that works. Thanks for any feedback! We are getting so excited about this cruise!!!

My daughter and I will be on this cruise. I will see if I can find the facebook link tonight. Can't wait. Surprising her with what she thinks is a one night stay at WDW before the cruise - we are going for a week :mickeyjum

That is so fun!!! She will be thrilled! What a Christmas it will be! Thanks for checking for the FB link. I did a search and don't think I found it but I am not very FB savvy!

Hello, How can I be linked to this group and join in on fish extender without being on facebook? This is a surprise trip for my daughters and they are both on facebook! Thanks!

Hello, How can I be linked to this group and join in on fish extender without being on facebook? This is a surprise trip for my daughters and they are both on facebook! Thanks!

It's a closed group so as long as they don't open your facebook, you should be good.

First Disney cruise and trying to create new memories at Christmas for our 4 kids, my Mom, my in-laws and my hubby and me since the sudden death of my Dad this past spring. Would love to have "another" fun thing like the Fish Extenders for my kids to participate in during the cruise. But are they on the Disney Dream ship also?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter