Disney Dream Cruise May 15 2017 (4 night Bahamas, Port Canaveral)

I am okay with that, as long as everyone else is. This is an option board, so anyone can see what you are posting, such as kids names, ages, ect

Hi Disboard friends! My family just signed up for this cruise last night!!! :cool1:

My parents will be celebrating their 40th Anniversary this spring, and they wanted to take us on a family cruise - and they picked Disney!! Yay!!
There will be 8 of us cruising together - my parents and their 6 "kids" (no one is married yet, so no spouses or grandkids - just their teenage and adult kids who love Disney!). We will be in 3 staterooms on deck 10 - all next to each other. (I was surprised that we could get rooms next to one another at this late date!)

So excited to be introducing our parents and siblings to the world of Disney cruising (me and two of my adult sisters have cruised Disney before).

Can't wait for the awesome shows, the great food and the Disney atmosphere!! So is it time to start packing already?? :earboy2:

Okay, anyone wanting to participate in an FE group, please reply to this post with the following information: your cabin #, and an age and first name for each person participating as well as their favorite character and what they are celebrating <1st cruise, bday, anniversary, ect >. Everyone who wants to participate must reply by March 27th.

Okay, anyone wanting to participate in an FE group, please reply to this post with the following information: your cabin #, and an age and first name for each person participating as well as their favorite character and what they are celebrating <1st cruise, bday, anniversary, ect >. Everyone who wants to participate must reply by March 27th.
Ok my name is Debbie I'm 56 and I like Minnie I'm traveling with my boys Kolton, 13 loves Donald Duck, jesse 8 loves goofy and Brady 6 loves Mickey we are in room 7024. I have friends traveling with us in room 6078, Robin 40 likes pooh or eeyore, Terry 42 likes goofy, Taylin l2 likes Minnie,Then in room 6053,Sarah 38 likes Daisy,Marjorie 13 likes Olaf, jerica 6 likes Elisa

Hi , I am potentially interested in joining the FE group. Is it a large group so far? I am limited to luggage space so i wanted to find out first before committing to the group. Thanks!

Last edited:
Hello Everyone. This is my family's first Disney Cruise. We are very excited! I have two girls 9 and 11. We will be traveling with two other families. My husband and I will be celebrating 14 years of marriage May 15th as well. I am interested in the FE program as well. I'm trying to navigate and figure all of this out
My husband and I are also celebrating our anniversary on May 15 (17 years).

I am definitely interested in participating in the FE group. Although I am traveling with my mother and sister, only my daughter is participating in the FE.

Cabin #10090
Name: Cadee
Favorite Character: Daisy Duck
It is a first DCL cruise for us all!

We can't wait!

Hi!My name is Marina.
I'm 28 and I like Judy.

My daughter is Yuzu.She is 10.She likes Rapunzel.
My son is Kaede. He is 5.He likes Crush.
My husband is Toshiki.He is 32.He likes Donald.

Cabin#8550
We are 1st cruise, going from Japan!!

I will organize everything in a conversation on here. I will be requesting room #s, Names and ages, and genders of your family members, as well as allergies, favorite characters, and special events you are celebrating. Once we have a better idea of how many people are interested, I will most likely be breaking it into smaller groups of about 6-10 staterooms depending on the number of staterooms and guests in each stateroom in order to make it manageable and cost effective for everyone. There will be a cut off date to join, I have not set it yet, but I am thinking April 1st. That way everyone has time to make/buy gifts <pinterest has tons of ideas> Once the cut off date is passed, I will send everyone the lists of their groups. Each group In order to receive private/group conversations, dis boards require you to post 10 times. You can go here http://www.disboards.com/forums/test-board.88/ to get 10 posts in. There is a post that says test posts to get your posts in- go to that one and just post test. you can do this 10 seperate times to get your posts in. Once you do that, let me know and I will add you to the conversation
okay, I may have to figure out a different way for us all to communicate.
okay, I may have to figure out a different way for us all to communicate.
Has there anything been organized yet? Just making sure I haven't missed anything.

Has ther been anything organized yet? Just making sure I haven't missed anything.

It's getting close to sail time.Do we have any information on the FE arrangements?

Are you still organizing the FE we only have 4 weeks until sail time and I haven't seen any list of rooms or groups, please let me know if I missed them

Hi!My name is Marina.
I'm 28 and I like Judy.

My daughter is Yuzu.She is 10.She likes Rapunzel.
My son is Kaede. He is 5.He likes Crush.
My husband is Toshiki.He is 32.He likes Donald.

Cabin#8550
We are 1st cruise, going from Japan!!
Did anyone reply to you for the FE group? I haven't heard anything and was looking forward to it

Did anyone reply to you for the FE group? I haven't heard anything and was looking forward to it

I am hoping we are able to do this!
My fiancé and I will be getting married after 9 years of dating on May 13 and cruising with you all on May 15th for our honeymoon! This is my 3rd Disney Cruise, his 2nd! We are stateroom 6556. My favorite character is Stitch and his is Aladdin, although we do love Wall-E and Eve as well!

Just curious if its too late to join the FE group. Please let me know.
Either way - we are traveling in a small group with two cabins - My wife, mother in law and daughter (7 years old) in one cabin and my mother and aunt in another next door. We are in 5152 and 5154. We would love to meet another family nearby with a daughter around 7 years old.

Please let me know about the FE group and if its still available. Also - being a 1st time cruiser we really need to know what we should do with the FE as well.
thanks

I have been wondering the same--I submitted info a while back but haven't seen updates... I still want to participate if it is happening.

I have been wondering the same--I submitted info a while back but haven't seen updates... I still want to participate if it is happening.
I have been wondering the same, I've messaged 4 or 5 times with no reply

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter