Disney Dream Cruise March 3-6 2017

Casu

Earning My Ears
Can you please add
March 3-6 2017 Disney Dream Cruise to th list

Last edited:
Can you please add
March 3-6 2017 Disney Dream Cruise to th list
You need to copy the URL at the top of this page. Then head over to the "Find your 2017 Dream Cruise Meet LINK here" thread. There post a request to have your link added to the first (directory) post. Be sure to paste the copied URL into the request post. THEN, AquaDame can add your cruise meet thread to the list for others to find.

For those of us going on the March 3, 2017 Disney Dream 3 Night cruise to Nassau and Castaway Cay.
For those that may not know.. there is actually another cruise page for this group too. If you want to join both
F---
Disney Dream Cruise March 3, 2017

Last edited:
For those of us going on the March 6, 2017 Disney Dream 3 Night cruise to Nassau and Castaway Cay.
For those that may not know.. there is actually another cruise page for this group too. If you want to join both
F---
Disney Dream Cruise March 3, 2017
You do know that links and/or search directions to other social media sites are not allowed here, right? Here's the policy (from the stickys on the main Cruise Meet page):
http://www.disboards.com/threads/im...uise-meet-and-fish-extender-programs.3353477/

We are currently booking this cruise to enjoy with our 2 granddaughters (7 and 4). We took the older one on the Wonder in 2013 and she really enjoyed it. Hoping the little one does so as well.

Is it true you can no longer have a pillowcase signed by the characters to be delivered to the cabin?

Hi, everyone!

We just booked this cruise, for a Xmas present for our kids. They're freshman and sophomore in college, so this will be during their spring break. We did the relocation Galveston to Puerto Rico cruise last January, and they loved it! Is anyone interested in doing a fish extender exchange? That was such a fun activity - both planning everything and then getting the little gifts. :-)

Look forward to meeting everyone!

Kim & Grant

We are currently booking this cruise to enjoy with our 2 granddaughters (7 and 4). We took the older one on the Wonder in 2013 and she really enjoyed it. Hoping the little one does so as well.
We will be on board as well, with my 4,7,8 and turning 10-year-old. It will be the four-year-old's first cruise. Would be neat for her to make a little friend.

Hi, everyone!

We just booked this cruise, for a Xmas present for our kids. They're freshman and sophomore in college, so this will be during their spring break. We did the relocation Galveston to Puerto Rico cruise last January, and they loved it! Is anyone interested in doing a fish extender exchange? That was such a fun activity - both planning everything and then getting the little gifts. :-)

Look forward to meeting everyone!

Kim & Grant
I am starting to consider doing the fish extender. What I just read on a blog said that I have to go and sign up on here? Is there something specific I need to do in order to participate ? Ha ha

Join the Fish Extender group here
Disney Dream Cruise March 3, 2017. On FBook.

Join the group on FBook. And join the Fish Extender group spots almost full

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter