Disney Dream Cruise Journal Booklet

Thank you soooo very much! You are sooo sweet. That was soon and I greatly appreciate it because we are leaving the end of this month and this will finalize our trip preparation.

These pages are great and have inspired me to do a journal and I will also print one for my daughter. I have a request if you have time...for the itinerary page could you change it to Day 3 at Sea and Day 4 Nassau. We are on the Alt B. 5 night.

Thank you so much!!

Mary

These pages are great and have inspired me to do a journal and I will also print one for my daughter. I have a request if you have time...for the itinerary page could you change it to Day 3 at Sea and Day 4 Nassau. We are on the Alt B. 5 night.

Thank you so much!!

Mary

Hi Hon
I'll see what i can do soon
Hugs Mel

Thank you so much!!

Mary

Hi Mary
could you do me a favor?
can you list
DAY 1
DAY 2
DAY 3
DAY 4
DAY 5
I'm a bit confused as to the exact list as you are needing it.
Thanks and Hugs
Mel

Hi mel,

Here is our itinerary:

Day 1 Port Canaveral
Day 2 Castaway Cay
Day 3 at sea
Day 4 Nassau
Day 5 Castaway Cay
Day 6 Port Canaveral

Thank you so much!

Mary

Hi:
:love: your itinerary Can make one for our family?
Day 1 Port Canaveral
Day 2 Nassau
Day 3 Castaway Cay
day 4 Port Canaveral
Thank you very much:goodvibes
Beda

Hi:
:love: your itinerary Can make one for our family?
Day 1 Port Canaveral
Day 2 Nassau
Day 3 Castaway Cay
day 4 Port Canaveral
Thank you very much:goodvibes
Beda

Hi Hon
Do i have this already in my photobucket with the rest of the Journal?
ignore--i don't think i do --I'll see about making one.

Hugs Mel

Hugs Mel

I so love your journal pages!!! We will be going on the Western on the Magic next Feb. I have not found any pages as cute as yours. I think I could probably make them myself as I digital scrapbook but I have no idea where to start. I use Creative Memories Story Book Creator. Where do you get all of your awesome clip art? I have googled clip art but have not found too many cute sites. I would also need to figure out home to make the journal lines. Sorry to bombard you with so many questions. :). I appreciate any help!

I so love your journal pages!!! We will be going on the Western on the Magic next Feb. I have not found any pages as cute as yours. I think I could probably make them myself as I digital scrapbook but I have no idea where to start. I use Creative Memories Story Book Creator. Where do you get all of your awesome clip art? I have googled clip art but have not found too many cute sites. I would also need to figure out home to make the journal lines. Sorry to bombard you with so many questions. :). I appreciate any help!

Hi Hon
Thank-you for your kind words
I guess I've just been collecting clip art for 4 years and have accumulated quite a bit.
There is a sticky at the top of the DISign page which list places to look for clip art.
Google is also another way I find stuff.
Happy planning
Hugs Mel

Hi Hon
Thank-you for your kind words
I guess I've just been collecting clip art for 4 years and have accumulated quite a bit.
There is a sticky at the top of the DISign page which list places to look for clip art.
Google is also another way I find stuff.
Happy planning
Hugs Mel

Thanks for the tip! I will check out the sticky! I am interested in joining you all in DISigning, just need to figure some things out!
Kelsi

Are you still doing the Dream Journal Booklets? I would love to make them for my DDs and we are going in August. If you are, please PM me! Thanks so much!!

Are you still doing the Dream Journal Booklets? I would love to make them for my DDs and we are going in August. If you are, please PM me! Thanks so much!!

Hi Hon
The Disney Dream Cruise pages are all in my photobucket--help yourself.
Link below in my signature,

Hugs Mel

I was wondering if you would please consider making some of your Alaska pages for Disney Dream.
1.For example:alaska11.jpg?t=1308242429 Packing for Alaska (but have everything be for The Dream.)

2.Another one:7alaska.jpg planning list (but for the Dream with Dream itineray map)

Thank you for at least considering my request again.

I was wondering if you would please consider making some of your Alaska pages for Disney Dream.
1.For example:alaska11.jpg?t=1308242429 Packing for Alaska (but have everything be for The Dream.)

2.Another one:7alaska.jpg planning list (but for the Dream with Dream itineray map)

Thank you for at least considering my request again.

Hi Hon
sorry but I have finished both Journals and they stand as they are for use. If I continue to make changes ,I think I'd be redoing them forever.
Thanks for your understanding.
Hugs Mel

Mel - I think you are right and I completley understand I am just in love with your work so dont be surprised if you see my name again for an personalized request soon.
Thank you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter