Disney Dream cruise and autism

bullynj

Earning My Ears
Is it something that is possible to do a cruise with a child with autism, we went on a land vacation last year for the first time, it was great, the special things Disney does for kids with disabilities is UNREAL. I couldnt say enough wonderful things, however were considering a cruise, is there anything special they do for disabilities? Here are my concerns based on my son:

On the slides, what are the lines like? He does not do lines at all, thank goodness for teh pass we had at the parks in disney otherwise he would neverhave waited in those lines, what are the lines for the slides like on a cruise? Is there alot for kids with autism to do, obviously some of the things typical kids do - my son wont like for instance hanging with the other children doing certain things with cruise leaders, Im not sure he would like that - any suggestions appreciated.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter