• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Dream come True 8/28/2011

Hi Alexander! Glad to have you with us! Isn't it something how so many people are booking b2b? I think it is just that because the Dream is so new, people want to be on her as much as possible!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!:goodvibes

Hi Alexander! Glad to have you with us! Isn't it something how so many people are booking b2b? I think it is just that because the Dream is so new, people want to be on her as much as possible!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!:goodvibes

We've done 3 day cruises before and there just isn't enough time to try everything out. Since the Dream is so much bigger and has so much more to offer, we knew we'd never be happy with only 3 or 4 days. We plan to do all of the dinners, shows, excursions on the 3 day and then just relax and "play it by ear" on the 4 day (catch a movie, participate in some activities and games, etc.)

i figured i start a list of who is joining us on this trip , if i forget someone by accident please do not take it too heart and send me a PM and i will add you .
Disney67
Mattmommy
Silmarg
Ladyleslie
Dizneeat
Max1
geniemomof4
APB513
debsters41
Disneynutsbv
Howie Howie
realfam
Alexander
this going to be a great meet !!!
I would like to take a minute to Welcome Aboard Alexander now makes it lucky 13 families joining us on this Dream come true voyage

Sorry guys i have not posted anything in a while but working 7 days and im leaving for disney wednesday on my daddy daughter trip things have been crazy .
I want to take a minute and wish everyone a belated HAPPY THANKGIVING and i hope you all had a magical feast with all your families or in my case working and thinking of disney lol.
I'm hoping too really start hammering things towards the end of jan after the dreams inagaral cruise and reviews from other dis friends .
If i forget lol knowing me i want too wish all a very magical happy holidays with there families and look at the bright side after the holidays are done the count down will be less then 8 month .

Jeff and family:wizard:

Happy Belated from me as well! I am so excited! Hubby said to switch to a Verandah room! Woohooo!

Hi guys , so me start by saying if im correct jan 5th the dream will arrive in its magical home in FLA . Yeah:banana::yay::banana::yay: I so cannot wait too start hearing things about this cruise after its inargural cruise .
Now on too magical things me and molly got back a little over a week ago from our daddy daughter trip and it was so amazing , we had a great time together and the events that mousetactular help were beyond amazing .
Now with one holiday behind us and more too come I want to wish all my DIS friends and there families a really magical holiday season and we all know it is going to be a happy new year .
Jeff and his Family:wizard:

Happy Holidays, everyone!

Not much longer until 2011 and the year we will all cruise on the Dream! :love:

HI EVERYONE!!!! I cannot believe it's been this long since Ive been here! We did the POP and it drove me just as crazy so pre-cruise this time we are staying at the French Quarter and we love it there. We just told the girls on Christmas that we are Cruising and our oldest who turns 9 on deportation day is so excited. Mylie doesn't understand at all. I will try and catch up on the pages and pages I've missed but it will take a while. Happy New Year to you all!

Happy New Year!!!

Here's wishing you and your families a happy, healthy, prosperous 2011 with lots of family and friends to spend it with !!!!!!!!! (and of course a rocking Disney cruise in august!!!!!)

The NYC blizzard of 2010 came in on Saturday and by the following Saturday we had 50 degree weather and almost all the snow was gone in my neighborhood!!!! The weather is sooo crazy...... But of course we missed the opportunity for a snow day, being we were already on winter break. As a teacher and all - I'm probably just as bad as my students when I'm busy chanting "snow day! snow day ! snow day!"

Hope where ever you are the snow is light, the shoveling is easy, and the roof and gutters aren't freezing.

. As a teacher and all - I'm probably just as bad as my students when I'm busy chanting "snow day! snow day ! snow day!"

:lmao: I also teach - private tutor and teacher at a private language learning center. I have placed an order for it to start snowing in the Athens area on Sunday, Jan. 9 so I can have a snow day or two when we go back to school on the 10th!:rotfl:

Hi Guys ,
Now that everyone has got my creative juices following . Now I have 2 ?? for all here they are
1. if anyone is intrested in doing a FE please post me if you are intrested
I will need room # if you have it and how many people and there ages

Can you please add us to the FE List
Room # 6656
4 people two adults two children Maxine (9 on embarkment day!) Mylie (4)

I just saw footage of the Disney Dream arriving at Port Canaveral today. She's a beauty.

I am so excited! Is it August yet? :thumbsup2

I am excited too! I got all teary eyed when I saw the you tube video of the Dream and the Magic showing off their horns! There is also one of the fireworks! Won't it be great when the trip reports start flowing in??

I am excited too! I got all teary eyed when I saw the you tube video of the Dream and the Magic showing off their horns! There is also one of the fireworks! Won't it be great when the trip reports start flowing in??

Yes, it will be great!!! I can't wait to start reading them!! :surfweb:

Hey Howdy Hey.

We are booked on this cruise. This will be our third cruise. We have done a 4 day in 2007 and a 15-day eastbound repositioning cruise from LA to Fla thru the Panama Canal in 2008.

For those who have never sailed w DCL - it is a wonderful vacation... and once you've taken one... you will be looking forward to the next... they are quite addicting.

I would recommend doing parks before the cruise. That said, I have done both (before and after).

As far as Nassau goes, I highly recommend renting a day room at the Comfort Suites on Paradise Island. This will give you access to the Atlantis pools and facilities (which the DCL excursion does not).

We are doing an inside stateroom for the 1st time (we did Balcony Staterooms previously).

Any interest in fish extenders?

hey sil!!!!!!! i'm sooo excited to see you guys are on this cruise!!
We just make a list and post it here.

I did the same for our cruises this summer - here's the link to my thread - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=35163235#post35163235

Once there are a few people and we are all closer to the cruise a list of all the details can be put up.
I just had a list of the people's screen names (+ number of people cruising devided by adults and kids) until about 3 months before sailing - then I started the one that is currently up.

Let me know what you think of it. :goodvibes

BTW - 120 participants sounds pretty scary! :scared1: They should be devided into several groups! ;)
i remember thinking that it was our excercise for awhile...i remember it taking sooo long to deliver them all!! we definitely got a good walk in while handing them out!! lol!!
Hi! :wave2: Just decided to book this cruise. It will be my son who will be 9 next summer and myself. This will be our third Disney cruise. We did a 3 day on the Wonder in 2007 and the eastbound Panama canal cruise in 2008 (the one I see Silmarg posting about on the thread). We'll doing a stay at WDW before the cruise, but I'm waiting to see if there's free dining or other discounts before booking that. Glad to be here. :goodvibes
hi to another EBPC cruiser!!
I will let you know if we get a bounce back offer when we get back. Usually if they do offer a bounce back then yes the will offer it next year but won't announce it until April of next year. Also the format has changed in order to stay at a moderate you have to pay extra so next year we will more than likely stay at Riverside. I'll KUP! O' and we are from upstate NY!

we are from NY too...but close to the pa border.

we will be joining you all on this cruise too!! we are going to be B2B cruisers as well, with this being the 2nd part of our trip. we are in staterooms 6669 & 6671. cruising will be:
me-shannon
dh-mark
ds-13yrs
dd-11yrs
ds-8yrs
ds-will have just turned 2yrs.
my parents are also coming with us and they will celebrate their 38yr anniversary on embarking day!! also a friend and her 2 dk's will be coming (ds-12yrs;dd10yrs)
i know that my family will want to be included in the FE...but i'm not sure of the others travelling with us yet.

oops...forgot to say that this will be our 6th and 7th DCL cruise. we have cruised on the wonder in jan 2005 and again for halloween 2006. then we did the panama canal repo in aug 2008 on the magic. we went back to the wonder for a quick 4day in jan 2009 and then back to the magic for thanksgiving 2009. this will be our first b2b and we can't wait to see how it goes!! we really don't care about getting off in nassau, so we will use that time to check out the ship. i can't wait!!!

Hi everyone. Belated Happy Holidays and Happy New Year!

My family and I have had to cancel our cruise, so will not be sailing with all of you. My husband and I are very disappointed, but are happy that the kids still did not have a clue, so they are not feeling bad about it. Sorry we won't be able to meet you ~ maybe on another voyage!

Happy Sailing to all!

hey sil!!!!!!! i'm sooo excited to see you guys are on this cruise!!

i remember thinking that it was our excercise for awhile...i remember it taking sooo long to deliver them all!! we definitely got a good walk in while handing them out!! lol!!
hi to another EBPC cruiser!!

we are from NY too...but close to the pa border.

we will be joining you all on this cruise too!! we are going to be B2B cruisers as well, with this being the 2nd part of our trip. we are in staterooms 6669 & 6671. cruising will be:
me-shannon
dh-mark
ds-13yrs
dd-11yrs
ds-8yrs
ds-will have just turned 2yrs.
my parents are also coming with us and they will celebrate their 38yr anniversary on embarking day!! also a friend and her 2 dk's will be coming (ds-12yrs;dd10yrs)
i know that my family will want to be included in the FE...but i'm not sure of the others travelling with us yet.

Hello! and Welcome! First, I must say that the picture in your siggie is just about the most adorable thing I have seen in a long time!:cutie: We are doing B2B as well, but this will be our first half. The funny thing is, I am slated to be in room 6669 on the following cruise! :flower3: Thanks in advance for "warming it up" for me!:laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter