Disney Dream Category 5E

jenny105

DIS Veteran
Specifically those on deck 10 - any noise issues from those who have stayed? We're booked in 10658 and I'm perusing reviews. Is the noise from Cabanas really THAT bad that I should consider switching to another deck?

Specifically those on deck 10 - any noise issues from those who have stayed? We're booked in 10658 and I'm perusing reviews. Is the noise from Cabanas really THAT bad that I should consider switching to another deck?

Stayed in 10166 on the Fantasy (center aft) and loved it. Minor noise that did not bother us at all. Easy to run up one flight to cabanas to bring back breakfast for the kids. Booked same room on Dream next year

We stayed in 10664 on the Dream and we didn't feel there was too much noise. Nothing that ever bothered us and we frequently napped mid day, because well heck, we were on vacation and we could :) I would book that room again in a heartbeat (and actually trying to for the Fantasy).

We stayed in 10158. The sound of hangers jingling together in the closet woke me up but not sounds from Cabanas. We loved the large wrap around balcony, being only one flight of stairs away from Cabanas and the pool deck and being close to the aft elevators.

ETA- we were on the Dream BTW

We were on the Fantasy last week in room 10658 and we loved, loved, loved it! There was noise coming from Cabanas in the morning, but nothing that woke us up early. This was our 6th cruise and it was the BEST stateroom we've ever had. The verandah is huge and so worth it, not to mention the layout of the room gives you more space. I would definitely book this room again! (Well, we actually booked a 5E GTY and this is what we got, but I would book it if I had the chance.)

Stayed in state room 10158 on the Fantasy and we absolutely were woken up early in the morning due to Cabanas chairs being moved around. We also had soot on our deck every morning.

We loved the large deck but will not stay on the 10th deck in a 5e again or specifically under Cabanas.

My son and husband are heavy sleepers and they both said the noise was too much.

Hope this helps.

OMG, I'm staying in that very room on the Sept 28 sailing!!

When is your cruise? If its before mine you will have to let me know how the room was.

If you go after I sail I'll let you know!

Thank you everyone! I appreciate the feedback. I think we are going to stay put. I like the idea of being so close to the pool deck & buffet and it's only a 3 night cruise so I can deal if there is a little bit of noise. The reviews I was reading made it sound like there was a earthquake or something every night that made sleeping impossible.

OMG, I'm staying in that very room on the Sept 28 sailing!!

When is your cruise? If its before mine you will have to let me know how the room was.

If you go after I sail I'll let you know!

We are not sailing until 2015 so you'll have to let me know!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter