Disney Dream Cabin #6506

jblb1020

Mouseketeer
Has anyone stayed in cabin number 6506 on the Dream? We are in that cabin for our Oct. cruise and didn't see any reviews about it? I have only heard that although it is a Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom it has the larger window in the cabin. Any info would be greatly appreciated! :)

We stayed in this room on our July 15th cruise. LOVED IT!!! It was in a corner at the end of a hallway, nice and quiet. Had the best room stewardess ( not sure if that is the correct title) ever. She even tracked us down to make sure we were happy with her work. We had one large window, that had a cushion so you could sit and just stare at the water. I could go on and on. I would stay in this room again in a minute, my husband says next time he wants a veranda- whatever!!!
Plenty of storage room too! I wish we could go again! Enjoy every minute and know that some of us are jealous!!!!:banana:

:woohoo:Thank you so much for the info! I can't wait!!! This will be our 7th Disney cruise and we have had balconies and window cabins and to be honest we love them both but for the amount of time we are in the cabin the price for a balcony isn't worth the money. I would rather spend the money on other things. AND we have usually upgraded at the port for a balcony for a much cheaper price. For our upcoming 4 night cruise in Oct. I am planning on staying in this room! Thanks again!! :banana:

I actually stayed in this cabin this past week... just disembarked yesterday, and am sure I must have a couple pics somewhere on my camera that show the inside of the cabin. As soon as I can I will go through my photos and upload them for you. However, I must say... I have been on 5 Disney cruises and ALWAYS sailed in a cabin that had a verandah, but the large porthole in this cabin was awesome... I did not miss my verandah at all, and it was a 5-night sailing! My boys loved sitting on the cushion and just enjoying the view... You will love it! And I agree with the PP... its quiet. Low amounts of traffic in the hallway because of the location in the corner.

I actually stayed in this cabin this past week... just disembarked yesterday, and am sure I must have a couple pics somewhere on my camera that show the inside of the cabin. As soon as I can I will go through my photos and upload them for you. However, I must say... I have been on 5 Disney cruises and ALWAYS sailed in a cabin that had a verandah, but the large porthole in this cabin was awesome... I did not miss my verandah at all, and it was a 5-night sailing! My boys loved sitting on the cushion and just enjoying the view... You will love it! And I agree with the PP... its quiet. Low amounts of traffic in the hallway because of the location in the corner.

I would love to see pictures!!!:banana: so glad to hear two great reviews about this room!! My kids will love the cushion window! and the fact that its quiet is even better! We have had some cabins midship and they have been very noisy due to people going up and down the hallways during the night. I can't wait for our cruise! Thank you for taking the time to post!!! :hug:

We had 7506 on the Dream in April and my daughter so loved that porthole - she got out of bed every morning and sat there - here favorite place :) I wish we were sailing again soon - we had so much fun on the beautiful dream!

Not the greatest pics, but hopefully this will help give you an idea of what to expect. It slept my party of 4 (2A,2C) very comfortably... :)

IMG_5162.jpg

IMG_5163.jpg

IMG_5164.jpg
[/IMG]

The pics are great! I can't wait!!!!! Almost 2 months away and we will be sailing away on Oct. 30th! :lovestruc

Waking up this old thread. We had booked category 9A GTY for our April 5 night and I just logged in to see that we are assigned to this stateroom. I'm happy with what I'm reading in this thread. I'm wondering if the OP can comment on their experience with the stateroom.

I am so excited to see this thread! We are sailing in this room on March 13. It is great to see the pictures of the room and get a better idea of what to expect. My little girl wants to know if the bed that pulls down from the ceiling has the Tinkerbell/Peter Pan mural on the ceiling? And I was wondering if it has the full size tub or is it the round tub?

I know this post is old, but can anyone tell me if this has a split bath and does it have the pull down w stars on the ceiling?
Thanks!
Jodi

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter