Disney Dream Bonus Rooms search

vbreslin

Earning My Ears
We are starting to plan our summer cruise on the Dream. I remember when we were planning our last cruise seeing comments about "bonus" rooms that were on each of the boats. I have been searching through the board trying to find this info and copying tidbits I have found as I read through. I cannot find a single post with this info. Does anyone know where I can find this? Many thanks!!! Vicki
pixiedust:

We are starting to plan our summer cruise on the Dream. I remember when we were planning our last cruise seeing comments about "bonus" rooms that were on each of the boats. I have been searching through the board trying to find this info and copying tidbits I have found as I read through. I cannot find a single post with this info. Does anyone know where I can find this? Many thanks!!! Vicki
pixiedust:
What do you mean by "bonus" rooms?

Thanks for your question. I should have explained what I was looking for.

My understanding of a bonus room is one that has more features than a standard room of the same category. For example, it may have a larger verandah, a window when a room of the same category does not. The bonus is a little something extra.

I figure when you are booking and can ask for a specific room it would be nice to be able to pick one with more features.

Thanks!
Vicki

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter