Disney Dream August 7, 2011

its the best stuff!:goodvibes You used to be able to get the bread also at Goofy's on the Magic in the am, but I forgot to go look for it on this trip.

I too had a great cruise and love all the gifts. My grand kids are helping me make sure every goodie gets enjoyed. We made it home a day late, but got four round trip tickets for the trouble. I love the decor at Christmas, so maybe a trip to WDW or Disneyland in December. I am going to one day of d23 tomorrow! My mom is ill and I had to head to Cali. I love it when I can go to both US parks in the same month. Weather MUCH nicer here than Florida.

I want to thank all of you for the wonderful FE gifts. They were all so creative & we loved coming back to find them. The hand sanitizer really came in handy when we gotoff the ship since my husband and I each had a terrible cold! We are still in WDW and are leaving for home tomorrow. We also rebooked on board. We booked a dummy date and are anxiously awaiting when for when they release the dates for 2013. We want to go on an Eastern Caribbean Cruise on the Fantasy. It was great getting to meet those of you we saw delivering gifts.

Hopefully someone will see this, even so long after our cruise! Who made the custom beer koozy FE gifts? (As an aside, they were awesome and we've used them many times already since the cruise!) I'm throwing Colin a surprise 30th birthday party in November at a Pub/Brewery and can't think of a better favor. Would love to know where you made them!

I am really disappointed i never got to meet any of you i was busy playing mini gold :-(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter