• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Dream August 4th 2013 4 day cruise

30 days to go fellow Dream cruisers! For those of you participating in FE I will send out the final email this evening with names, stateroom numbers and assigned delivery days. We have 27 kids total. Now it's time to get to work and start planning/making your gifts! :)

Hope everyone had a happy and safe 4th of July!

Sheri

30 days to go fellow Dream cruisers! For those of you participating in FE I will send out the final email this evening with names, stateroom numbers and assigned delivery days. We have 27 kids total. Now it's time to get to work and start planning/making your gifts! :)

Hope everyone had a happy and safe 4th of July!

Sheri

Sheri-thanks do much for putting it all together ! Have you emailed the list already? If so, I may have accidentally deleted it!
Maria

Made the list!! This is going to be fun :-).

Now off to figure out what the FE gifts should be...!

By the way- is anyone staying pre/post cruise? We're still nailing down options, but are currently booked for 1-night at the Residence Inn ahead of the cruise and a few nights at a Value Resort afterwards..

By the way- is anyone staying pre/post cruise? We're still nailing down options, but are currently booked for 1-night at the Residence Inn ahead of the cruise and a few nights at a Value Resort afterwards..

We'll be staying a few days at AKL - Kudani. Its our favorite

I just wanted to say that I finished making our fish extender today. I really think it turned out cute for my first time. I didn't think i had time to order one from Ebay, Etsy, etc...(nor did i want to spend the money), so i made it today! So excited. Gonna start working on gifts tomorrow!! :cheer2:

I think I may have gone overboard with fe gifts-lol...I basically asked my kiddos what they like and if they thought some of the things we made/bought would be enjoyed.
For those of you that have participated in the past, what are some of the better fe gifts you or your littles have received?
Maria

We live in Fl. About 45 min from Disney. However, we'll be staying at my folk's house in the Melbourne Beach area the night before the cruise. Anybody with kids interested in meeting for dinner the night before? We have a 10 yo boy and 7 yo girl :) (Our 24yo son won't be able to cruise with us this time)...

Me too! I am trying to figure out how we are going to carry all the gifts and our holder and all the other "cruise" items. We are driving to florida from texas and will be spending 3 days in teh parks ahead of time. I think i am taking a small suitcase for all the extras. This is our first cruise and i really didn't know what to get for the gifts so i got a little bit of all kinds of stuff. LOL

We live in Fl. About 45 min from Disney. However, we'll be staying at my folk's house in the Melbourne Beach area the night before the cruise. Anybody with kids interested in meeting for dinner the night before? We have a 10 yo boy and 7 yo girl :) (Our 24yo son won't be able to cruise with us this time)...

I wish we could that would so great for our 8 yo dd (who will be 9 end of Aug). We're arriving sat morning to MCO and staying the airport but going to Gatorland which is supposed to be close by.

Me too! I am trying to figure out how we are going to carry all the gifts and our holder and all the other "cruise" items. We are driving to florida from texas and will be spending 3 days in teh parks ahead of time. I think i am taking a small suitcase for all the extras. This is our first cruise and i really didn't know what to get for the gifts so i got a little bit of all kinds of stuff. LOL

We're coming from California and hoping to get a box out prior. Trying to keep it simple for the kids but its never as easy as one plans :)!!!
How exciting, your first cruise!!:) this is our 11th haven't done a 4 day since our first one, but we still get excited!!

We decided against Atlantis and are doing the Blue Lagoon Dolphin Encounter -not the swim...

We're going to walk around downtown Nassau for a bit and then go over to the Sheraton for a beach day. Been to Nassau several times; Atlantis is well worth checking out if you haven't been there before.

We are almost ready to book this cruise as a send off for my DH who will be headed to Afghanistan in September. My in-laws are also celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary this year so we are trying to find out if they want to go as well.

If we do end up booking, I would love to do the Fish Extender again. We did it on our 4 night in 2010 and 7 night Western in 2011 and it was so much fun!!!!

We are also booked on the cruise in 2 weeks, I am traveling with my daughter (15) and boyfriend who is retired Army (24 years). This is all of our first time on a Disney Cruise but would love to meet you both and buy you a drink in thanks for service to our country if you have time.

Hi everyone, just found this board so I am playing catch up! We are first time Disney cruisers here (2 adults and my 15 year old daughter). So much information and so much fun ahead of us I am overwhelmed. Any tips or suggestions you can give us so we don't miss out on anything? I would guess that being 15 the FE program is not for her, but trying to make sure that we hit as much stuff as we can!!! So excited!!! :surfweb:

Hi everyone, just found this board so I am playing catch up! We are first time Disney cruisers here (2 adults and my 15 year old daughter). So much information and so much fun ahead of us I am overwhelmed. Any tips or suggestions you can give us so we don't miss out on anything? I would guess that being 15 the FE program is not for her, but trying to make sure that we hit as much stuff as we can!!! So excited!!! :surfweb:

There's 2 or 3 15 yo's on cruise, but FE was closed already :(.

There's 2 or 3 15 yo's on cruise, but FE was closed already :(.

Is there a way to contact the families of the other 15 year olds? Sad that we are too late to join in with the FE program, not sure what it is but looked like fun.

Just found this forum and this will be our very first cruise. We have 3 kids...2 boys (15 and 11) and one girl (13). We are super excited!! :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter