• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Dream August 4th 2013 4 day cruise

My mom, my 16 year daughter, and I will be on this cruise. This will be our 17th cruise and the third year in a row on DCL for my mom's bday. We like to start the summer with a Disney trip and end the summer with a Disney trip. We start on the Med cruise and will end with the Dream and a few days at WDW - BWLK

My mom, my 16 year daughter, and I will be on this cruise. This will be our 17th cruise and the third year in a row on DCL for my mom's bday. We like to start the summer with a Disney trip and end the summer with a Disney trip. We start on the Med cruise and will end with the Dream and a few days at WDW - BWLK

What a great tradition! :)

Hi everyone! We just booked today! Yay! Traveling will be me, my husband, 9y/o DS, and 7y/o DD. This will be our first Disney cruise and my husband and I are super excited. We want to surprise the kids with this cruise, but I'm not sure how long I can hold out. My kids always want to watch the DCL DVD and that cruise special that we recorded on DVR. Haha! Looking forward to going on this voyage with you!

Hey everyone! 90 days until cruise day!

Here's a quick update on our Fish Extender group: we have a total of 13 kids. If you signed up just double check and make sure you are on the list. If you haven't signed up yet, there's no time like the present!

Claire, girl, age 5
Dane, boy, age 3
Logan, boy, age 12
Corbin, boy, age 9
Laurenza, girl, age 8
Kasey, girl, age 12
Ashley, girl, age 9
Emily, girl, age 10
Kayleigh, girl, age 10
Trenton, boy, age 9
Bradley, boy, age 7
CJ, boy, age 12
Kitty, girl, age 9

If you want to join email me at RxPhiller3@aol.com with subject line "Fish Extenders". Include your stateroom number and any special things like birthdays, favorite character, allergies, etc!

I was thinking about getting started on FE ideas, any chance we can get an updated list? Tx! :)

I was thinking about getting started on FE ideas, any chance we can get an updated list? Tx! :)
I emailed my children's names to our FE coordinator RXPhiller3....so the list would then also include:

Cade, age 11, boy
Kinsley, age 9, girl
Chrystian, age 12, boy

Hope that helps a little until we get the list :)

On Saturday, DW and I decided to upgrade from our cat 10A stateroom (deluxe inside) to a cat 7A (ocean view navigator verandah) for this cruise. This removed our room number and put us as GTY. I checked today and we have a room number. It isn't a cat 7A room. I think we have been upgraded to cat 5B. :cool1:

Here's the new additions (the previous 13 plus these new ones) to add up to 22 kids:

Jamie, girl, age 15
Mark, boy, age 12
Braeden, boy, age 10
Ana, girl, age 7
Chrystian, boy, age 12
Cade, boy, age 11
Kinsley, girl, age 9
Alison, girl, age 5
Lorianna, girl, age 3

We have 54 days until sail and I think we should end sign ups 30 days out so everyone has time to plan their gifts. Does that sound good to everyone?

Here's the new additions (the previous 13 plus these new ones) to add up to 22 kids:

Jamie, girl, age 15
Mark, boy, age 12
Braeden, boy, age 10
Ana, girl, age 7
Chrystian, boy, age 12
Cade, boy, age 11
Kinsley, girl, age 9
Alison, girl, age 5
Lorianna, girl, age 3

We have 54 days until sail and I think we should end sign ups 30 days out so everyone has time to plan their gifts. Does that sound good to everyone?

Thank you! Enjoy Disneyland :)

Fish Extender Update:

We have had one more kid added to the FE group since the last update:

Tyler, boy, age 9

We sail in 40 days so that leaves only 10 more days to sign up your kids if you are interested in participating! Email your child's name, gender, age, stateroom number, and also any special occasions or important info to RxPhiller3@aol.com and get your kids signed up to make their cruise extra special. :-)

Also, anybody have experience with a 2 year old and the oceaneer club? My DS turns 3 on day 2 of the cruise and the club starts at age 3, will they take him?

Thanks everyone! See ya in 40 days!!

Hi all. First family cruise and we are so excited. How do we get on the fish extender list? Interested in doing this for my 9 year old son and 15 year old daughter. Please reply! Thanks!!
:banana: amy

Well i didnt read all the posts before my last one. I have emailed my kids info for fe. But just so others can see...
Taylor - 15 y.o. Daughter
Tanner - 9 y.o. Son

:yay:

Another "first timer" question...do we need to bring our own lanyards or are these provided? THanks!!

Another "first timer" question...do we need to bring our own lanyards or are these provided? THanks!!

Yup... you'll get your own lanyard. If, after checking in at the desk, you don't have your own, ask the cast member where "it be hiding"... and you'll get one (or many, depending on how many are cruising with you).

Have a great cruise!:)

We were planning on going in March but just found out that my wife is pregnant and will be due in January!! So we have been scrambling for the last week or 2 with our travel agent. We just rebooked for this cruise and are super excited!!! It will be our first Disney cruise and our entire extended family is coming along- grandma/grandpa our family (to include Evan(5) and Grace(3)), and my sister-in-law's family with 4 kids!

I'm a researcher so am now overwhelmed with trying to learn all the ins and outs. Hope we aren't too late for the FE list!

Muirhejs....i am on the fe list but have not gotten the final email. look back at the beginning of this thread. Someone left her email to volunteer for the fe list. She was gonna stop it 30 days out which is about today. Look for the email. Good luck!

Muirhejs....i am on the fe list but have not gotten the final email. look back at the beginning of this thread. Someone left her email to volunteer for the fe list. She was gonna stop it 30 days out which is about today. Look for the email. Good luck!

Yep, sent it earlier so hopefully RxPhiller3 receives it! By my count, tomorrow is T-30 days, so maybe we'll get in under the wire :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter