• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Dream August 4th 2013 4 day cruise

I'd be happy to organize the FE group for this cruise. I agree that since this is a short cruise and with travel restrictions we should limit the gifts to just the kids. Anyone interested can email me @ RxPhiller3@aol.com. Make the subject line "Fish Extenders" and include your children's names and ages and your cabin number. This will also give me the email addresses so we can send out any last minute cabin updates in case someone changes rooms, don't want those kids to miss out on gifts! :0). I'll email everyone back to confirm that you are on the list. I'll also periodically update the list status on here so we know how many are in the group!!! Can't wait to sail on the Dream!

Thank you for doing this. We have never done the Fish Extender but very excited!:cool1:

Rebecca here from Jax. I am bringing my two girls ages 9 and 10 and my stepdaughter 26. We live only 2 hrs from WDW and visit often. Just recently getting into pin trading big time. We have done the 4 day Bahama cruise on the Wonder in 2008 but the kids don't remember it so.....we are back for a fun summer cruise but since i'm recently divorced I decided to bring one of my fun single girlfriends who has been dying to Disney cruise for a while now. My stepdaughter is already planning our fish extender and gifts. We are excited to participate.

Glad to have found this group. We will be sailing with our family of 5 from Texas. Mom is Tanya, Dad is Matt, and by cruise time our son will be 16, daughter 1 will be 13 and daughter 2 will be 8. We would live to participate in the FE group. I will email the one who volunteered to head it up. This will be our second DCL voyage. We sailed on the Fantasy in June 2012.

Glad to have found this group. We will be sailing with our family of 5 from Texas. Mom is Tanya, Dad is Matt, and by cruise time our son will be 16, daughter 1 will be 13 and daughter 2 will be 8. We would live to participate in the FE group. I will email the one who volunteered to head it up. This will be our second DCL voyage. We sailed on the Fantasy in June 2012.

Hello GOPFANS! :yay:

Saw where you are training for your first marathan! Highly impressed. I start training for the Castaway Cay 5K next week using C25K. And I am a couch potato so this will be a challenge. Any tips?

Let me know if your daughter would like to meet a new friend. My daughter is hoping to find someone to hang with in the Tween area.

Our second Disney Cruise also and first time doing FE. Very excited!! :banana:

Hi Daisyfan. Thanks! I'm sure my daughter would love to meet somebody and correspond beforehand. We just haven't told our kids yet that we have booked a trip. Where did you see about my marathon training? I ran the Disney World full marathon in January and w will be running it again along with the 10k next January. I'm not sure if we will do the 5k on castaway or not. We did it last year in June and it was miserable. Hottest 3 miles of my life. Truthfully, it was not fun. We may do it again only because the cruise will be only a couple of weeks before the Disneyland half marathon and double dare that we are also doing.

Sorry. I hit send before I meant to. My email address is gopfans@gmail.com if you want to email about the kids or running stuff. We are addicted to Disney races. They are the best!!

Hello everyone - I haven't posted in a while but wanted to check in. I signed my kids up for the FE - we did this on our cruise in 2011 and the kids loved it!

I am hoping to have my kids connect with others before we cruise because they are going to be split into different clubs this time.

Kitty will be 9 years old on the cruise. She does tumbling, soccer, cheer and piano. She is super social so I am hoping she can find someone to play with.

My son CJ will be almost 12 when we cruise. He plays tennis and is really into Minecraft and video games. I think he is excited to go to the tween club, but I know he would be more comfortable if he was acquainted with others. He is very social once he gets to know his friends, but quiet with strangers.

Please feel free to message me if you are interested in our kids connecting!

Hey everyone! 90 days until cruise day!

Here's a quick update on our Fish Extender group: we have a total of 13 kids. If you signed up just double check and make sure you are on the list. If you haven't signed up yet, there's no time like the present!

Claire, girl, age 5
Dane, boy, age 3
Logan, boy, age 12
Corbin, boy, age 9
Laurenza, girl, age 8
Kasey, girl, age 12
Ashley, girl, age 9
Emily, girl, age 10
Kayleigh, girl, age 10
Trenton, boy, age 9
Bradley, boy, age 7
CJ, boy, age 12
Kitty, girl, age 9

If you want to join email me at RxPhiller3@aol.com with subject line "Fish Extenders". Include your stateroom number and any special things like birthdays, favorite character, allergies, etc!

We're a family of 4 taking our very first cruise ever! Choosing a Disney Cruise will set a high standard I'll bet! Although we're being coached by some friends nearby who have been on several Disney Cruises, we welcome any tips/tricks/suggestions for a smooth trip. We have a daughter age 15 and a son age 12 with special needs and special diet.

We're looking forward to ending the sultry summer with some real fun!

The Query's- Illinois

:confused3
Hello everyone - I haven't posted in a while but wanted to check in. I signed my kids up for the FE - we did this on our cruise in 2011 and the kids loved it!

I am hoping to have my kids connect with others before we cruise because they are going to be split into different clubs this time.

Kitty will be 9 years old on the cruise. She does tumbling, soccer, cheer and piano. She is super social so I am hoping she can find someone to play with.

My son CJ will be almost 12 when we cruise. He plays tennis and is really into Minecraft and video games. I think he is excited to go to the tween club, but I know he would be more comfortable if he was acquainted with others. He is very social once he gets to know his friends, but quiet with strangers.

Please feel free to message me if you are interested in our kids connecting!
Mom2 CJ&Kitty, Would you be willing to post your private email because I have only posted one time the board will not let me message you. I need to have at least 10 posts. Thought email might be easier. Disgirl1992

:)

This is our first Disney cruise and we are so very excited. We just booked it today and surprised our children, ages 7 and 10. Are we too late to sign up for FE?
What excursions are recommended for Nassau?

FE is still open, I plan on closing it 30 days before we sail so everyone has enough time to plan their gifts and has a final number of participants. Email me at RxPhiller3@aol.com (make the subject line FE) and include your children's names, ages and stateroom number. Feel free to include special events (birthdays), favorite characters, or important allergies (ex: peanuts). As far as shore excursions go we did a wonderful dolphin encounter in the Bahamas on our last Disney cruise. On Castaway Cay I like to grab and umbrella and relax but there are a ton of water sports activities to do! :-).

My husband and I are sailing on this cruise with our two university aged kids (18 and 21). Any other university students sailing?

I'm traveling with my extended family as a gift from my dad (thank you grandpop!) After the cruise we are going to AKL Villas ......anyone else? In my cabin is myself, Amy, my sister, her 12 year old son Chyrstian, my 11 year old son, Cade, and my daughter Kinsley, 9. Kinsley loves horseback riding and dancing, arts and crafts. Cade and Chrystian LOVE sports and xbox (Minecraft is a favorite. I teach middle school, although this past Friday I was told by my principal that after 23 years of teaching he is sending me to another school....no reason....just wants to!!!! I'm crushed, been crying for 6 days (I love my school) , and this cruise is giving me something fun to look forward to! I signed the kiddos up for the FE via RX's email in a post above (thank you). They are looking forward to it! Thanks for taking my mind off of my move :(:love:

I'm traveling with my extended family as a gift from my dad (thank you grandpop!) After the cruise we are going to AKL Villas ......anyone else? In my cabin is myself, Amy, my sister, her 12 year old son Chyrstian, my 11 year old son, Cade, and my daughter Kinsley, 9. Kinsley loves horseback riding and dancing, arts and crafts. Cade and Chrystian LOVE sports and xbox (Minecraft is a favorite. I teach middle school, although this past Friday I was told by my principal that after 23 years of teaching he is sending me to another school....no reason....just wants to!!!! I'm crushed, been crying for 6 days (I love my school) , and this cruise is giving me something fun to look forward to! I signed the kiddos up for the FE via RX's email in a post above (thank you). They are looking forward to it! Thanks for taking my mind off of my move :(:love:

Welcome aboard! We have a DD 8 going on 9 end of Aug. we're also going to AKL Villas after cruise.:). Just think how lucky your new kids will be to have someone with so much experience and obvious passion for educating them.

Welcome aboard! We have a DD 8 going on 9 end of Aug. we're also going to AKL Villas after cruise.:). Just think how lucky your new kids will be to have someone with so much experience and obvious passion for educating them.

I appreciate that more than you could know. Thank you.

We (husband, 15 year old daughter, and 9 year old son)will be taking our first family cruise. We are so excited!! :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter