• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Dream August 4th 2013 4 day cruise

zulemara

<font color=royalblue>Oh Boy! I'm a WDW sailor!<br
So I'll start off the meetup thread! I'm very excited because I'll be having a wedding ceremony on board with several friends and a few select family :lmao:

I'll post pics at a later time, but wanted to get things started! I can't wait! This will be my 6th Disney Cruise, 3 Wonder, 1 Magic, and 1 Dream. So who else is coming!!??

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list :thumbsup2

Have a great cruise!

Hi! I'm Lori - I'll be on the cruise with my hubby and 2 kids (CJ 11 and Kitty 9). This is our 2nd cruise - we cruised the Dream in Aug. 2011. We will be at DW for 4 days before the cruise. Can't wait. Looking for friends for my daughter who will be 9 on this cruise.

Hey guys,

we are there too. Coming from the UK are myself, dh and two children George who will be 9 and Madeline who will be 8. We are also bringing my Nan and Grandpa too.

Although we travel to WDW every year it is our first cruise and we cannot wait :cheer2:

Just a shout out to any fellow cruisers on this ship! Would be great to hear from you all, and to see if any of you wanted to participate in the Fish Extender gift exchange.

Thanks!

Hello! My family has booked this cruise however we are not 100% sure if we're sticking with this or Costa Rica. Will be deciding soon! :)

Hi all. DW and I will be on this cruise. We booked while on the April 2012 Hawaii cruise. No kids. It will be our 12th cruise.

Hi All - Looking to book this cruise for myself, DH and DD (12) when tax return comes in. Woowhoo!
Been on Dream in May 2011 for our first ever cruise. Loved it! And can't wait to get back on.
Would love to do the Fish Extenders for the first time. So please add us to the list if one is started.
Let the count down begin!!

We will be on this cruise! Me, my husband and 2 daughters Addison 6 and Sierra 8. Looking for info on the fish extenders!

Dh and DD (8) are in! We've not taken a 4 day cruise, have always be 7+ days, but thought we'd give it a try. Have only cruised Disney on all the other ships, so we are excited to see the Dream :)

We are almost ready to book this cruise as a send off for my DH who will be headed to Afghanistan in September. My in-laws are also celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary this year so we are trying to find out if they want to go as well.

If we do end up booking, I would love to do the Fish Extender again. We did it on our 4 night in 2010 and 7 night Western in 2011 and it was so much fun!!!!

Welcome and glad you are going on your first Disney Cruise!
We did our first in 2011 and I did alot of research.
Some good information is located on mousesavers.com.
I believe there is an article about what to do for your first cruise.
I'm new to Disboards but everyone has been very nice and helpful.
No question is a dumb question so research and ask away.

Also - to any parents of 12 year old DD going on this cruise, let me know. She is wanting to make a pal to hang with in the Tween area.

My family will be there with my daughter, 5, and my son who will be celebrating his 3rd birthday on Castaway Cay! Any fish extender group set up yet?

I haven't seen an FE list yet, but maybe we can get one going? Since its a short cruise maybe we can keep it simple and for kids only? Any ideas? We fly from west coast and last year was the first that I kept it to a minimal because of luggage restrictions .

I'd be happy to organize the FE group for this cruise. I agree that since this is a short cruise and with travel restrictions we should limit the gifts to just the kids. Anyone interested can email me @ RxPhiller3@aol.com. Make the subject line "Fish Extenders" and include your children's names and ages and your cabin number. This will also give me the email addresses so we can send out any last minute cabin updates in case someone changes rooms, don't want those kids to miss out on gifts! :0). I'll email everyone back to confirm that you are on the list. I'll also periodically update the list status on here so we know how many are in the group!!! Can't wait to sail on the Dream!

I'd be happy to organize the FE group for this cruise. I agree that since this is a short cruise and with travel restrictions we should limit the gifts to just the kids. Anyone interested can email me @ RxPhiller3@aol.com. Make the subject line "Fish Extenders" and include your children's names and ages and your cabin number. This will also give me the email addresses so we can send out any last minute cabin updates in case someone changes rooms, don't want those kids to miss out on gifts! :0). I'll email everyone back to confirm that you are on the list. I'll also periodically update the list status on here so we know how many are in the group!!! Can't wait to sail on the Dream!

Very nice of you to volunteer! Thank you! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter