Disney Dream August 18-21 2017 - Bahamas

Helenr

Earning My Ears
Hello,

I couldn't see another thread for this cruise (please point me in the right direction if there is one).

We are booked on this sailing and I am looking for Fish Extender groups.

We're an English family of 3.

Mummy (Helen)
Daddy (Ian)
Fallon (aged 4 1/2 when we sail)

We are Disney Veterans but have only ever cruised once (before Fallon).

I would like to protistapate in the fish extender family of 3
Mom
Dad
Baby Aiden (2year old )
It's a bit early for Fish Extender organization. Typically 6-8 months out from the cruise is a good time to get things started.

Mimi & Poppy
Mom & Dad, Tommy(6) & Scarlett(4).
2 staterooms(5e).
Would like to join an FE when someone starts to organize one.

We are very excited to be back on the Dream! We are part of an FE exchange group currently. Please feel free to add your families :) I look forward to sailing with all of you!!

We are very excited to be back on the Dream! We are part of an FE exchange group currently. Please feel free to add your families :) I look forward to sailing with all of you!!

Can you tell me where/how you are already part of an FE for this sailing? I thought this is where you sign up?

Hi. We are DVC members, but this is our first cruise. We love the FE idea but our kids are 16 and 14. Is our family too old to participate? Any help and info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! :)

Hello from the Howell's we are also excited about our first cruise. Tonight we are looking to purchase a fish extender and would like to join in the fun. We aren't sure how to do this any help would be welcomed. We are both kids at heart.

Hello,

I couldn't see another thread for this cruise (please point me in the right direction if there is one).

We are booked on this sailing and I am looking for Fish Extender groups.

We're an English family of 3.

Mummy (Helen)
Daddy (Ian)
Fallon (aged 4 1/2 when we sail)

We are Disney Veterans but have only ever cruised once (before Fallon).
I am looking for the fish extender group as well - we have 1 adult woman and 3 teenagers -2 14 yr old boys and 1 16 yr old girl

Hello from the Howell's we are also excited about our first cruise. Tonight we are looking to purchase a fish extender and would like to join in the fun. We aren't sure how to do this any help would be welcomed. We are both kids at heart.
I would like to join too can u let me know as well ???

Hi. We are DVC members, but this is our first cruise. We love the FE idea but our kids are 16 and 14. Is our family too old to participate? Any help and info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! :)
Did you find our FE group? Sorry I haven't checked here in awhile. Just making sure!

How steer us in the right direction for fish extender groups. dream 8-18-17 first timers

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter