• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Dream August 1, 2016

Hi, how many are in your crew? I'm planning closing the group By June 1st. Plus, you'll need to build your messages to 10, so we can go to a private discussion to exchange information. So work on your messages.
We have 16 people - 5 rooms! Working on messages...

I'm just joining now, got surprised with a trip on the Disney Dream by my FIL. I'd be interested in doing an FE Exchange with you. Who's traveling in your party?
Looks like debbie can add more, but we need to have 10 messages

I'm just joining now, got surprised with a trip on the Disney Dream by my FIL. I'd be interested in doing an FE Exchange with you. Who's traveling in your party?
Looks like debbie can add more, but we need to have 10 messages
wow, that's a great group. We can only accommodate 2 more cabins/8 people. That will put us to 10 cabins/39 crew. I'm sorry, why not start a new FE group.

OK, I'll take it anyway! I can just do two of ours with the 8 kids only. Will that work??

If not..... is there anyone else out there who would like to do a second group? Debbie - I have no clue what to do if I need to... I'd love any advice!!

wow, that's a great group. We can only accommodate 2 more cabins/8 people. That will put us to 10 cabins/39 crew. I'm sorry, why not start a new FE group.
We're only one cabin and 4 people. My hubby, myself, our daughter (5), and my son (3). Sorry for the delay in response. I am currently working.

I'm interesting in joining an FE group! I'm cruising with my husband and our two kids, 14 and 10 years. If the first group is closed, please let me know if another one gets started. Thanks!

Is it too late to join the FE Group for this cruise? I am interested if we still have room!

We have my whole family of 11 coming on this cruise and are so excited... This is our first cruise

My family will be on our first cruise--me & my husband, our 14-yr-old son, and our 10-yr-old daughter. I'm interested in participating in a FE Exchange, and am really excited about this trip!

It's out first cruise also, and also interested in the FE exchange... maybe we will get to participate

My kids (age 5 and 6) would love to participate in a FE group! Are we too late to the party? This is our first cruise and I'm trying to keep up with the thread. Just made my 10 posts so I'm ready to go!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter