• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney dream arrival, how to watch?

3DAN

DIS Veteran
Since I live in Indiana, I know that I won't be there to see the arrival. Can you guys give me ideas on how to see the arrival, both live and possibly later in repeat? Hopefully some of you that live there will be on hand to help us poor souls out. Thanks for the suggestions.
Bill

Go to www.portcanaveral.com, and click on "webcam" on the left side of the screen. I would think it would be pointed so that we can see the Dream's arrival, but I don't know for sure. My travel agent said it would "very early morning" on January 4.

Robert

Since I live in Indiana, I know that I won't be there to see the arrival. Can you guys give me ideas on how to see the arrival, both live and possibly later in repeat? Hopefully some of you that live there will be on hand to help us poor souls out. Thanks for the suggestions.
Bill

The best way would be for you to pay my way and I will stream it live from the 4g connection. :happytv:

I have checked flights from Boston to Orlando $458.00 Not bad ;) :wizard:

I will take care of the room with my DVC!

However will need meals and a rental. sound good?
:banana:
I am ready to go at your leisure! :surfweb: and accept PayPal! :banana:
And you know i can be trusted. :rotfl2:

Oh and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you & your family Dan! :flower3::hug:

Peter

I should have known that I could count on you, Peter!!! Now,,, just exactly how much is the plane fare for you and Jen to go? You know, up here, money grows on trees,,,,,ARRRRGH!!!!! BTW, miss you guys. Hi to the rest of the gang. Got to have it for both of you and tax too.
Bill

The best way would be for you to pay my way and I will stream it live from the 4g connection. :happytv:

Oh and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you & your family Dan! :flower3::hug:

Peter

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

There are going to be TONS of people there watching it come in. I live an hour away and I still plan to catch it on YouTube!! :rotfl2:

Peter

I've got a car, accomodations at Saratoga and a couch for you to sleep on! If you can get out of Boston, get down here! (Can even pick you up at airport, as long as you arrive after 10 a.m. Monday, January 3rd.....need time to get to airport after getting off the Magic!)

I've got a car, accomodations at Saratoga and a couch for you to sleep on! If you can get out of Boston, get down here! (Can even pick you up at airport, as long as you arrive after 10 a.m. Monday, January 3rd.....need time to get to airport after getting off the Magic!)

A Couch the deal is off! :lmao:

I am figuring that I might be sleeping on deck 4 that night - hoping that we will pass the dream. I will be on the Magic Jan. 3 sailing - on our way to CC - so I am hoping the ships will pass in the night!????

Krisann

I am figuring that I might be sleeping on deck 4 that night - hoping that we will pass the dream. I will be on the Magic Jan. 3 sailing - on our way to CC - so I am hoping the ships will pass in the night!????

Krisann
that sounds like a good guess!?

Ditto! Unfortunatly I have to work, so I'll be watching it online too. Good thing I am a morning person. :)

That is one place I will NOT be watching from! The internet prices on the Magic are too high just for that - but if we see the Dream I will video it and put it up on youtube!

Krisann

If you can't attend in person you can Google cocoabeachwebcams. Check out Two Palms & cocoa beach surf. I've veiwed the magic & wonder leaving PC on both of these.

Hey, I just saw this in another post here on the boards. Is it true? I can't find it.
Florida Today reports that you will be able to see the Dream sail into Port Canaveral at 7 a.m. on Tuesday. It also states that you should "point your Internet browser to floridatoday.com for live video" on Tuesday if you can't get to the port.
Bill

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter