Disney Dream April 29 - May 2, 2016

lilclerk

DIS Veteran

Hey everyone! This was our first cruise and I am a liiittle bit scared of large ships, so my friend and I only did 3 nights just as a test. Well, we had an amazing time and we never left the ship, even at Castaway Cay! We took advantage of the empty ship and ran the place that day. Plus that's just a good excuse to take another cruise and see the island, right? ;)

I don't write trip reports, but I did make these not-so-great little videos and thought I would share. Also linking to my Flickr album of photos from the cruise, including lots of photos of our aft verandah stateroom 7690. Hope they are helpful to others as I looked at a TON of photos and videos from here when preparing for this cruise!

Here's the photo album.
Video 1
Video 2
Video 3

Thanks for looking!

Thanks for sharing!! Loved all of the photos - now am starting to watch the videos when I get home from work :) I loved that big comfy chair you were lounging in - where was that located? I would fall asleep in a minute with headphones on :music:

Thanks for sharing!! Loved all of the photos - now am starting to watch the videos when I get home from work :) I loved that big comfy chair you were lounging in - where was that located? I would fall asleep in a minute with headphones on :music:
Thanks so much! That chair was in the adults section on Deck 11, right next to the hot tub. It was so comfy and perfect for curling up with a book or headphones!

How did you like Deck 7? Did you find that you were able to use the stairs most of the time? When you did need an elevator, were they pretty easy to come by?

How did you like Deck 7? Did you find that you were able to use the stairs most of the time? When you did need an elevator, were they pretty easy to come by?

Deck 7 is pretty central, it was great. We mostly took the stairs because I'm pretty impatient and it was easy enough to just dash upstairs to deck 11 or down to deck 4, but the elevators near us (aft) were pretty easy to get and often weren't full unless everyone was heading down to dinner/shows.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter