Disney Dream April 18-21, 2013

We have a cabin #!! 7536

Is anyone acting as a point person in case of upgrades/room changes at port?

Are there any meet-ups scheduled?

Last time we were on a cruise, we were delivering and the group left a note on the door telling of the change. I know we will be arriving at port a little later so I have not started any meet-ups, but that shouldn't stop anyone else if anyone wants to. I can check for last minute changes and change this list, but I don't know if everyone will have access, so try to leave a note on the door if you can.

In one week I will be sitting on my savanna view balcony looking at giraffes etc. Then getting ready to drive to the port.

Hi All - we start our trip to Disney in a few hours (we are driving from the great state of Maine!) and I just wanted to wish everyone fun and safe travels and I really look forward to sharing wonderful memories of the cruise, even if we never meet!

Have a wonderful time on your vacation!

Amy (gotdbltrbl) and family!

I hope everyone will report back after the cruise! Our flight leaves tomorrow at 6:50 a.m. and we should be at AoA by noon! :cool1:

Safe travels to all! We will be flying out from San Francisco on Saturday and staying at the Wilderness Lodge Villas. I am ready for this loooong week to be over. :lmao:

I just booked a few minutes ago! If you would like we would be willing to do the FE exchange with you.....we just got off the Dream this am. Went for my birthday. Taking this 18-21 cruise for my mom's birthday..she will be 84!

Let me know if you like to do the exchange....something is better than not at all!

Were going on our first cruise the entire crew, 5 kids in tow! Super excited, wanted to join a FE exchange. How can I get on the list?

We are on the original FE list but would be glad to include you with FE gifts from our cabin. If you are interested please let us know by Saturday since we leave on Monday for WDW.

Thanks so much! Info as follows:

Cabin 8092
Soarin Lady (Kathryn)
Soarin Hubby (Marcel)
Mom of Soarin Lady (Coralie)

We will be celebrating my mom's 84th birthday!

Thanks again! We LOVE the FE!!

We are on the original FE list but would be glad to include you with FE gifts from our cabin. If you are interested please let us know by Saturday since we leave on Monday for WDW.

How many DVC members are going on this cruise?

:sail: We're DVC. Just got off the Dream yesterday (my DW birthday) and will be sailing again on the 18th for my MIL birthday!!! pirate:
Sorry we missed joining the FE. pixiedust: We may do some gifts anyway and we always have our FE up, cabin 8092. And we usually bring extra gifts for unexpected FE's. :boat:

Soarin hubby What were the incentives they are offering on the cruise to add on? What movies are showing?

Soarin hubby What were the incentives they are offering on the cruise to add on? What movies are showing?

The movies last week were: Oz The Great & Powerful in both 2D & 3D, Brave Lincoln, Wreck-It-Ralph, & Frankenweenie. As for the add on's, I'll PM you.

What are add-ons? Am new to this!:)

Add ons are adding to your DVC points while you are on the cruise. You get some benefits to adding more points while on ship. For example, if it was $145 per point, you might get $10 off per point and up to $1000 shipboard credit depending on how many points you add on. :wizard:

Add ons are adding to your DVC points while you are on the cruise. You get some benefits to adding more points while on ship. For example, if it was $145 per point, you might get $10 off per point and up to $1000 shipboard credit depending on how many points you add on. :wizard:

Ah, I see! Thanks so much for the info!:)

On the ship as an early bday present from DH! Just booked this week! So excited and in stateroom 9068:)

On the bus to the airport.....I have mixed feelings about our first disney cruise {and only 2nd cruise ever}. I didn't feel the disney "magic" like I do at WDW.......I was mostly bummed the entire time that we weren't still at WDW :/

Also, the vibrations in our cabin were horrible. I didngt sleep a wink the first nightg. The 2nd was ok, maybe because we were already at/near CC when I went to bed? Last night slept a bit, but woke Up probably every hour from the vibrations.

Sent from my SCH-I405 using DISBoards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter