Disney Dream April 18-21, 2013

I have a spreadsheet with all the FE info in it, if anyone wants it. Shoot me a message w/your email.

Is there a Meet Up scheduled?

For everyone joining the FE, as I was working on getting mine together and tagging them, I realized that we don't have names listed. Our FE has our names and I think the majority of them do, so if you want to add your names to the list so delivery is easier (your not wondering who is DS/DH/DD etc) please let me know and I will add them. As I did on mine for example. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

Getting closer!! :cheer2::cheer2:

Sorry this is so late! I haven't been on the boards in awhile.

Me - Heather
BFF - Lisa
DN - Ayrianna
BFF DD - Payton

Hi Heather457, do you want me to add names to the FE information? It's not mandatory but it will help with delivering the gifts. Let me know, thanks!

Sorry for the delay I haven't been on the boards in awhile. Thanks for the PM I got it but it won't let me respond because I haven't posted on the boards 10 times. Crazy rules but I understand they are trying to avoid spam messages.

Can't wait to leave in 2 weeks!!!

Were going on our first cruise the entire crew, 5 kids in tow! Super excited, wanted to join a FE exchange. How can I get on the list?

Were going on our first cruise the entire crew, 5 kids in tow! Super excited, wanted to join a FE exchange. How can I get on the list?

Hi, I am sorry, but the FE closed on March 25th. I would have loved for you to join, but it is just too close to the cruise. We actually leave Thursday next week and I know I would not have time to make our FE items as they are handmade. Truly sorry!

How many DVC members are going on this cruise?

We are DVC members as well. Although we didn't buy on a cruise, we did buy as a result of a cruise. A few years back when I was researching trip reports on the Disney cruises to Alaska, I came across a wonderful TR and that family ended their cruise with a DVC purchase - totally unplanned and unexpected! :goodvibes I had never even thought about buying into DVC because we had no interest whatsoever in a timeshare. Fast forward a couple of years and now we own at 4 resorts. I guess the moral of that story is never say never. :rotfl: I would love to do a member cruise sometime although sailing dates don't work well for us.

[ I would love to do a member cruise sometime although sailing dates don't work well for us.[/QUOTE]

We did the 1st Dream member cruise. It was fun. Unless you want to use points to stay in the suites it wasnt really worth the extra points in my opinion.

My best cruise was on the Fantasy last september.

In two weeks we will be getting off the ship at castaway cay around this time.
I can't wait.

We have a cabin #!! 7536

Is anyone acting as a point person in case of upgrades/room changes at port?

Are there any meet-ups scheduled?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter