Disney Dream April 14th 3 Night Bahamian Cruise

MaryMichelotti

Earning My Ears
Hi and welcome to the thread for the Disney Dream April 14, 2017 sailing of Disney Cruise.

Please bear with me as I am more of a lurker on the DIS Boards than a contributor, but as I kept checking I never saw a group for the April 14th sailing so I went ahead and created this.

I am super excited to be sailing and celebrating Easter with my almost 2 year old daughter and husband. We went on a three night Disney Dream Cruise for our honeymoon and are excited to be coming back!

If you'd like to join a fish extender swap group, please post below the following:

Stateroom
List each family member with their respective family role, name, age at sailing, celebrations, and favorite character.

Stateroom: 2046
DW: Mary, 29, Favorite character: Mickey
DH: Dave, 29, favorite character: Aladdin
DD: Amelia, 23 months, favorite character: Minnie

HI there. I am finalizing room choice right now but my son and I would love to do the FE swap. I'll update as soon as we have room assignment. This will be our second cruise on the Dream!

Cari, 41, Fav character: Dory
Ethan, 6, Fav character: Mickey

Hello - I am sailing on the dream for the April 14, 2017 - 3 night cruise. I am trying to find out if there is a fish extender group set up for this sailing. I was hoping to participate. Can anyone help?
Thanks so much!

Hello!

My husband and I just booked a room on this sailing. Looks like DisBoards isn't the place to meet cruise mates anymore :I.

This will be our 4th Disney Cruise and we're bringing a friend of ours to introduce her to Disney Cruising.

Hello!!

We just booked our 4th Disney cruise!! We are interested in participating in the FE for the Disney Dream cruise from April 14-17. We wanted to know if you are ok with us participating or are we to late?
Please let us know?

Room to be assigned
Melissa 36- favorite character
Carlos 36- favorite character Goofey
Lucas 8- Max, Goofey
Sophia 4- Ariel, Repunzel

There wasn't really any response so I didn't get anything....assuming no one was participating!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter