• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Disney Dream April 13, 2015

onesailorswife

Earning My Ears
I just booked our first Disney Cruise for April 13, 2015!!! We are beyond excited as we have only been to WDW once, but I am a total Disney addict!!! Our last cruise (on a line that shall remain unnamed) was good, but my daughter had a hard time making friends. I would love to find others with teenagers going on this cruise. She will be 15 when we sail and any input or help would be great!! My son will be 18, but if I understand correctly they have something for 18-21year olds? He never meets a stranger so he will be fine. Thanks in advance!!!!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list :beach:
Have a great cruise!

Hi We are also on this cruise. We are soooooo excited! This is our 2nd cruise with Disney. Our son will be 6 at the time of the cruise.

Has anyone thought of shore excursions you are thinking about or planning on Nassau or CC?

We plan on going to Blue Island beach on Nassau and the Sting ray adventure on CC.

Hoping meet as many people as we can on this cruise!

Alyson, Dave and Wyatt:dance3:

This will be our first B2B and cruises 8 & 9 for us. It will be myself, DW, DS 13 and DS 9. We are in 9176.
@ Disney Crew of 5 it's too bad we aren't doing the same B2B our sons would have been able to get back on board already knowing someone.

This cruise will be the first leg of the B2B for us. As for the FE we don't participate.

:beach:Hi everyone!! We will be on this cruise with you all :) I would also like more info on the fish extender list. This is all new to me and we are sooooo excited!! We will have a 7year old son, 5year old son, 3year old daughter! Coming from San Diego!:cool1:

First Time Cruisers from Ontario, Canada!
sailing family of 5!
it's a surprise birthday gift and a planned 10th anniversary gift for DH and I!
we are super excited about this surprise! The kids don't know yet, and won't know until march 2015, when it's DD's birthday!
dd 9yrs
ds 6 1/2yrs
ds 4 1/2 yrs at sailing
i have started looking at different sites for packing ideas, things to do etc.

i was wondering, could someone please share more information on the Fish Extender? seems like a fun idea but not sure how it actually works

thanks!

This will be our fifth Disney cruise and the first on the Dream and we are so excited. DH and I are taking our DD and her husband and our four grandchildren boys 9 & 7, and girls 5 & 3. Any other grandparents out there going?

This is our first cruise and we are so excited to go. Myself, my daughter (turning 18) and her grandmother will be going. I have been reading some of the threads and I have lots to learn. If you have any pointers or suggestions I would really appreciate it.

Happy Sailing!

A family from NC here. We will be in room 6626. Mom and dad with DD (12) DD (7) and DS (4). Looking for other kids for my daughter to hang out with. This will be our 2nd Disney Cruise. We did the Magic last year and re-booked online since we loved it so much!

pirate:

Unfortunately, posts have been removed from a number of Cruise Meets threads including this one.

PLEASE review the Cruise Meet Policy regarding Cruise Meet and Fish Extender programs. - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3353477

Links to Cruise Meet discussion/Fish Extenders other than those on the DIS may not be posted or offered by any other means (PM, email, "search" directions, etc.).

Cruise Meet threads are doing just fine still managing meet and FE discussions right here on the DIS as they have since FE began (also here on the DIS).

FE organizers generally need to know how many people (adults/children) are participating in each cabin with child ages for age appropriate gift giving. Other information you would like to share such as names, allergies, favorite characters, etc. is up to you. Other personal information is not really necessary. Those organizing FEs typically ask for the information to be posted in the meet thread or sent to them via PM.

For those posting in this Cruise Meet thread to join a FE, if no one comes forward to organize a FE for this cruise, anyone can organize the FE right in this thread.

DISboards Fish-Extender Basics

Enjoy!

This will be cruise #2.....going with my best friend this will be her 1st cruise.......I will be cruising with my daughter 14 & son 12....and her son 15 & daughter 16.
Would love to participate in fish extenders not sure how to go about it !
Excited about Cruise. pixiedust:

This will be our first cruise and we are very excited. We have a 6 yr old son who can't wait! I would like some info on the fish extender and how to be a part of it on this trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter