Disney Dream 9/29/2011 3night

SOME OF YOU ARE AT W D W !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WITH OUT ME :confused:

ENJOY YOUR DAY

Yes, we can be snots at times can't we....We had a fun time at WDW - the fireworks were spectacular....and the top of the Contemporay was a great place to watch them....We are spoiled......

PS - we missed you.

Are you running away from the Dust Storm? That was terrible...

It's a HUGE mess. I've never seen so much dirt everywhere. Our pool ended up looking like a swamp and I've spent two days cleaning it. :headache:
And we didn't get it nearly as bad as Phoenix did.

Garry.....I have not heard back from our TA about dining. Can you ask Vicki to give her a call? I should have called again yesterday....but was trying to get ready to leave.

I'm outta here!

Garry.....I have not heard back from our TA about dining. Can you ask Vicki to give her a call? I should have called again yesterday....but was trying to get ready to leave.

I'm outta here!

RUN

JUST

RUN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

leave ALL the WORK TO ME !!!!!!!!

thank you .

garRy:snooty:

Mu mum found out about our plans for a wedding.... Now she wants to come. Anyone have a room they want to sell for less than DCL??? Ouch!

SURE we down sized about 2 weeks ago and GAVE up a cabin !!!!!!!!!

does she like to shop ????

let me check on somethings

garRy

I'm outta here!

I think things are in the work. She called me to see if I knew somebody named Vanessa....:lmao::lmao::lmao: well, yes of course.

And GaRRy --- who???????:sad2::sad2::sad2:

:dance3:

Yes, we can be snots at times can't we....We had a fun time at WDW - the fireworks were spectacular....and the top of the Contemporay was a great place to watch them....We are spoiled......

PS - we missed you.

Irene - I enjoyed lunch with you Sam & Hedgie. I had a good rest of the day too- watched the "Disney Celebrate's America Fireworks Concert in the Sky" - from the Poly ** FANTASTIC!!!

Irene - I enjoyed lunch with you Sam & Hedgie. I had a good rest of the day too- watched the "Disney Celebrate's America Fireworks Concert in the Sky" - from the Poly ** FANTASTIC!!!

YEAP SOON

VERY SOON

it WILL be my turn !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

garRy:rolleyes:

is somebody outta town ????????

the days just are not moving fast enough and then to FAST GO FIGURE ?????

:laughing::confused3

After going back and forth on the date we were going to sail (we were planning on doing a 4 night) our friends made our decision for us since they could only sail on this date... It is our 2nd Disney Cruise (1st on the Dream)- it is myself, my dh and our 5 yr. old dd... We are so excited and will be counting the days...

Is there a FE for this group??

Lisa

After going back and forth on the date we were going to sail (we were planning on doing a 4 night) our friends made our decision for us since they could only sail on this date... It is our 2nd Disney Cruise (1st on the Dream)- it is myself, my dh and our 5 yr. old dd... We are so excited and will be counting the days...

Lisa

WELCOME LISA and group

garRy:firefight

Lisa

Welcome Lisa and family and Friends.

:jumping1:

Hello all,

My family and another family just booked this cruise! We are super excited.

I too am wondering if there is a FE for this group?

Thanks!

Lois

Hello all,

My family and another family just booked this cruise! We are super excited.

I too am wondering if there is a FE for this group?

Thanks!

Lois

Welcome, welcome, welcome.....:banana::banana::banana::banana:

We do not have a FE discussion going on for the thread.

There are some cruisers heading on board for a wedding, one getting married on CC and one honeymoon couple being wedded at WDW....There are also some returning and new cruisers looking forward to the DREAM. There is a list on page one....We now need to update it to add our new Friends.

I see that there is a wedding going on! How very exciting! Also, one that will have just taken place. So much celebrating, I love it! :love:

This will be my family's second Disney cruise and the family that we are traveling with's first. I didn't know about the FE last time but think that it seems super fun. Especially since we will have 4 kids with us that will be happy to deliver and smitten to receive.

Could people please chime in to say if they are interested? I feel like Lisa, the poster before me might be. :thumbsup2

I hope everyone has a super day!

Lois

[Could people please chime in to say if they are interested? I feel like Lisa, the poster before me might be. :thumbsup2

I hope everyone has a super day!

Lois[/QUOTE]

We did it on our last cruise and it was lots of fun.. We would do it if anyone else wanted to..We really only need a couple staterooms for it to work so if anyone else wants to do it just leave a post and we can figure out if it is worth doing or not..

I've got 3 words to relay to the September 29 th Dream cruisers- Paid in Full!!
I can't wait to get out of here and experience some Disney magic. My family and I are also interested in the FE experience ( although I'm not so sure how it works but ,whatever, if it's good enough for Disney and our fellow cruisers- it's good enough for me!
Keep in touch & hope to see you all on the ship!!

Big Al & family :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter