Disney Dream 9/29/2011 3night

AND this one!!!!

LiloandStitch.gif

I better start looking for new ones for our SINGLE DIGIT happy dance now!!
:banana::yay:

ONE HUNDRED DAYS EXACTLY, IF YOU COUNT TODAY AS ONE OF THEM.

OR.....WE COULD FORGET TODAY AND SAY:

HappyDanceMouse.gif

WE'RE DOING THE DOUBLE DIGIT DANCE!!!!!!!

Gee if we only have 100 days that means our new cruises have 10 days (or is it 9) until they can book on board!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banana::banana::banana:

GOOD MORNIN ALL

returned from W D W last THIS morning at 3 A M

ERIN you gunna luv it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

100 + everyday I was there !!!!!!!!!!!

HOT HOT HOT !!!!

work to do

garRy

GOOD MORNIN ALL

returned from W D W last THIS morning at 3 A M

ERIN you gunna luv it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

100 + everyday I was there !!!!!!!!!!!

HOT HOT HOT !!!!

work to do

garRy

I was thinking about the heat.....but....and Irene can probably answer this....won't it be a bit cooler by the end of September?
I was thinking about how hot it was last year when we all went, but that was in the middle of summer.
I do know it will still be plenty hot in the Bahamas, but still, not as bad as June and July, right?
:confused3:confused:

I was thinking about the heat.....but....and Irene can probably answer this....won't it be a bit cooler by the end of September?
I was thinking about how hot it was last year when we all went, but that was in the middle of summer.
I do know it will still be plenty hot in the Bahamas, but still, not as bad as June and July, right?
:confused3:confused:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Weeeeelllllllllll, It depends. It can be very hot in September. In fact, September can be the hottest month of the year.

So, keep telling yourself that the wedding is in October. :rotfl:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Weeeeelllllllllll, It depends. It can be very hot in September. In fact, September can be the hottest month of the year.

So, keep telling yourself that the wedding is in October. :rotfl:

Not too much different than it is here, I guess. We've still had really hot temps at Halloween.....made it tough to find appropriate costumes for the kids sometimes.

Is anyone thinking of doing any snorkeling in Nassau???

I know that no one in the wedding group is going to, but I did sign up for one through DCL. I might not go, depends on how badly I feel the NEED to get into the ocean, since we won't be getting in at Castaway Cay.

Anyway, if anyone else here is thinking of it, let me know.

Is anyone thinking of doing any snorkeling in Nassau???

I know that no one in the wedding group is going to, but I did sign up for one through DCL. I might not go, depends on how badly I feel the NEED to get into the ocean, since we won't be getting in at Castaway Cay.

Anyway, if anyone else here is thinking of it, let me know.

Stacey - Maybe you should post the details for snorkeling so we would know what we are missing......

I would like to bring the gear for CC in case we can have a dip in the afternoon....Sam may veto this (guess who has to haul the wet gear?)

I chose DCL's Caribbean Queen Snorkel tour. It may or may not be good snorkeling, and I'm only bringing my mask and snorkel, not fins....but I just keep thinking that once I'm out on the ocean, I'm going to NEED to get in the water. And I probably won't go back out onto Castaway Cay after the wedding festivities.....will have to play that one by ear.

http://disneycruise.disney.go.com/c...cursions/nassau/caribbean-queen-snorkel-tour/

WHERE ARE WE ON THE COUNTDOWN CLOCK - IS IT ABOUT TIME FOR OUR NEW CRUISERS TO BOOK THEIR EXCURSIONS - I THINK IT MIGHT BE....:banana::banana::banana:

Cave Creek does fireworks on the 3rd and the 4th.
We had a barbeque with the neighbors last night, and just as we were finished eating and ready to set out to watch the fireworks, we had a lovely storm.
I think we all enjoyed watching the rain, lightning, and hearing the thunder MORE than we would fireworks. We really need the rain.
And it looks like we'll get more today or tonight.

Mu mum found out about our plans for a wedding.... Now she wants to come. Anyone have a room they want to sell for less than DCL??? Ouch!

Mu mum found out about our plans for a wedding.... Now she wants to come. Anyone have a room they want to sell for less than DCL??? Ouch!

UH OH!! I looked at the prices last week, so I know what you're thinking...:scared1::scared1:

Going to Nebraska tomorrow to visit my family, and my grandbabies. Will try to check in when I can...but it's usually not often.

Stay safe everyone!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter