Disney Dream 9/29/2011 3night

Hedgie - were you are WDW this weekend? Wish I had known, we could have had a mini meet.

Vicki - don't blame Hedgie - she will be most upset to hear she missed seeing her friends. I had thought that you were going to be there the weekend of May 13th. We were there May1-4th. So apologies....next time I will let you know and not "assume" schedules...so sorry....

I need to work on some pictures, maybe not of WDW but maybe for this thread - of the DREAM - so we can all continue the excitement of the anticipation.

WELL if HEDGIE has time this week end I'll be there !!!!!!!!!!!
well so will DW friday saturday sunday

so if anyones around for a meet lets do it ????????????????

garRy

WELL if HEDGIE has time this week end I'll be there !!!!!!!!!!!
well so will DW friday saturday sunday

so if anyones around for a meet lets do it ????????????????

garRy

Sorry GaRRy - no WDW for us this weekend....Sam is working...

Have Fun GaRRy and Vickie....

How many days until we see the DREAM??????

4c880dfe.jpg

I'm sure as it gets nearer I will start including the minutes! I think I'm more impatient about this cruise than our DD. She's as cool as a cucumber- I'm counting the days! She's 7 but thinks she's 17.

It's actually cold here today, too. And windy and cloudy....rained a little. But that's okay, it will get HOT soon enough.

I'm sure as it gets nearer I will start including the minutes! I think I'm more impatient about this cruise than our DD. She's as cool as a cucumber- I'm counting the days! She's 7 but thinks she's 17.

bf78eb42.jpg

How about if you tell her Capt'n Mickey is waiting for her?????

My kids didn't start to get excited about a cruise until AFTER we'd been on our first cruise. Once they got a taste of it, all they talked about was going again.

Soooo..... We are a little bit closer now!!!! Slowly Slowly... It's winter here on the other side of the hemisphere - and bloody freezing!!!! Certainly looking forward to some Florida, and Bahamian Sun!!!!

Just wondering how many, if any of you, will be feeling a little bored at around 10am on the 28th???? I know a couple of people who live in the area who might be able to come, and otherwise, the rest of you would be more than welcome.... Besides, I need some people to throw flower petals, hold the video camera and help eat the cake. NO WAY can the 4 of us eat an entire cake in one night before the cruise........

If you're keen - email or add me to FB - or PM me on here. emcleish@gmail.com

Would be more than happy to get a couple of extra bottles of bubbly in return for your rose petal throwing, bubble blowing, hip hip hooraying, and especially hoping for video camera holding expertise! :)

Soooo..... We are a little bit closer now!!!! Slowly Slowly... It's winter here on the other side of the hemisphere - and bloody freezing!!!! Certainly looking forward to some Florida, and Bahamian Sun!!!!

Just wondering how many, if any of you, will be feeling a little bored at around 10am on the 28th???? I know a couple of people who live in the area who might be able to come, and otherwise, the rest of you would be more than welcome.... Besides, I need some people to throw flower petals, hold the video camera and help eat the cake. NO WAY can the 4 of us eat an entire cake in one night before the cruise........

Would be more than happy to get a couple of extra bottles of bubbly in return for your rose petal throwing, bubble blowing, hip hip hooraying, and especially hoping for video camera holding expertise! :)

My traveling pals and I will be at the Parks on the 28th...and I think this is sooooo exciting, and so wonderful of you to ask us!!!
Hopefully they'll chime in and we can decide together.

Sorry you're in the middle of your winter. For once, I really understand, usually we have mild winters in Arizona, but this year it lasted a particularly long time and was colder than usual. It still isn't as warm here yet, as it normally is....but at least we aren't freezing any more, and I'm not looking forward to the heat that is bound to hit soon.

By the way, my hands shake too much to hold the video, but I can throw flower petals!! Garry's probably good with a camera, though. Sending you a PM, and looking for you on Facebook. My name is Stacey. :thumbsup2

WELL YEAAAAAAAAAA

you will need to keep an EYE on stacey !!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUBBLIE one you drink the other makes BUBBLES !!!!!!!!!!!!!

not sure how to find you on FB ??????

STACEY I VOTE YES
garRy

Sorry that we will not be in the park the day before the CRUISE....but we must plan on having a meet on board the DREAM :cloud9: so that we can toast to your happiness....:bride::groom:

Someone I know has a recommendation.....

0bf9ed88.jpg

WELL YEAAAAAAAAAA

you will need to keep an EYE on stacey !!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUBBLIE one you drink the other makes BUBBLES !!!!!!!!!!!!!

not sure how to find you on FB ??????

STACEY I VOTE YES
garRy

YAY!!! :banana:

There were too many Erins of the same name on Facebook for me to find, too. I'm hoping that she'll find me. I sent a PM with my full name!!!:thumbsup2

Yes....I am good at BUBBLES and BUBBLY!! But I don't give toasts. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter