Disney Dream! 8/15/2012

What arrival time does everyone have for getting to the terminal?

Just wondering if we will all be at the terminal at the same time?

We checked in about 5:00 a.m. EST last Friday and got a 11:00 - 11:30 slot.

We are staying at HHI for 3 nights and plan to leave HHI about 5:30 a.m. or so.

1st time to Port Canveral so hoping 5 1/2 hours is enough to get there from HHI.

Greetings! I'm new to Disboards - it's pretty amazing - so much to look at! anyway, i'm super excited that our cruise is only 69 days away! Anyone have any comments about the kids clubs? i'm travelling with ages 3, 6 and 13! Any helpful info is greatly appreciated!:cool1:

Hi and welcome!
We wont have kids, so I dont know your answers. I do know that everyone I have talked to about taking their kids have loved it.

The Dis boards are full of info, so Im sure you will find the answer somewhere on here.

Not long now folks!
69 Days, 16 Hours, 12 Minutes, 38 Seconds!:cool1:

TTFNpaw:

Hi :wave2: I'm sorry that I can't help you with the kids clubs either. It's been a lot of years since mine have been of the right age to go into those:eek:

Any other questions that we might be able to help you with?

Finally! When are you arriving? Any park time before or after?

Unfortunately no park time on this trip:guilty:

We are arriving on Tuesday evening and leaving about noon on Sunday.

But at least we're getting to go on the cruise which is the most important part:thumbsup2

I'm really looking forward to spending time with all of you. All together in the same spot at the same time. That doesn't happen very often.

I'm not sure yet.

I've looked at a few places but probably have to start all over again.

Not likely at Disney since it doesn't make sense to drive all the way over there and then back again to get to the port.

Maybe somewhere near the airport:confused3

We will get a rental car and then return it before we get on the ship and then get another car for the trip back to the airport again.

Where did you say you were staying the night before?

Never mind Kim. I just went back and found out where you were staying.

try for the radisson, they have a fly/ride and stay package. shuttle from airport and to port. :thumbsup2

Ohhhhhh.. Darn.
Robin,
I was hoping to have a mini meet before the cruise with you and Ann.

I wonder if Ann has made her final plans yet for before the cruise... I think she said she was going to the world before ...

Oh well like you said we will all be on the cruise at the same time!... Its going to be so fun!

Well we will be there for the five days before if anyone wants to meet up.

BTW... Its a "Happy TWO"S Day for me!

TTFNpaw:

I will check into that Kim. Thanks for the information.

I was hoping to make it down for a couple of days before or after too Betsy but like I said, I'm just happy to be able to make it for the cruise itself. Might try to get down there this fall for a longer visit. My mom would like to go but Rick is not a real fan.

Happy Twosday to you!

Heading into a hot stretch of weather here. :cheer2:

Hi and welcome!
We wont have kids, so I dont know your answers. I do know that everyone I have talked to about taking their kids have loved it.

The Dis boards are full of info, so Im sure you will find the answer somewhere on here.

Not long now folks!
69 Days, 16 Hours, 12 Minutes, 38 Seconds!:cool1:

TTFNpaw:

Thanks for the response :) If you were to suggest only 1 thing to a relatively new cruiser...what would it be?

Hi :wave2: I'm sorry that I can't help you with the kids clubs either. It's been a lot of years since mine have been of the right age to go into those:eek:

Any other questions that we might be able to help you with?

I'm sure I'll have more questions come up as the cruise gets closer. But for right now, if you were to suggest 1 very important thing for a relatively new cruiser...what would it be?:yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter