Disney Dream! 8/15/2012

I know that the there is a gated entry for the concierge rooms, are they not able to participate in the fish extender thingy?
:coffee:

Just made my final payment on this cruise! Woohoo!! :cheer2: Is everyone else paid up? Dead line is June 1st...just 2 days away. :hourglass

Now, just waiting for the final FE sign-up list so that I can get started on that! :banana:

I have everything booked except for the transportation from the Cape Canaveral hotel to the cruiseport. Has anyone taken a taxi for this...or do most just book and take a shuttle? Is one recommended over the other? Is one cheaper than the other for a party of 4? :confused3

Thanks!
:butterfly

Completed online check-in :cool1:, but couldn't add any activities. :confused3

I have everything booked except for the transportation from the Cape Canaveral hotel to the cruiseport. Has anyone taken a taxi for this...or do most just book and take a shuttle? Is one recommended over the other? Is one cheaper than the other for a party of 4? :confused3

Thanks!
:butterfly

We usually stay in the Orlando area and get a rental car and drive over the morning of the cruise, so I can't help with your question. Does your hotel have a shuttle service?

Hmm, I don't know Kim. Maybe check back later today and see if it will let you do it then :confused:

Radisson has a shuttle we are taking.

Hmm, I don't know Kim. Maybe check back later today and see if it will let you do it then :confused:
I tried again, since I was up til nearly 4 a.m., and it worked. It was a Disney problem I guess. It had the 3 activities I had done earlier, and I was able to add some too. :thumbsup2 Now, if I could just get the August window to open for the Wishes dessert party, then I'D be all done too! :rolleyes1

Kim.... :thumbsup2

I have nothing arranged at all, no flights, no exact dates, no rooms, no transportation;)

Hey, I just noticed that today is "Twos" day :goodvibes

2 months and 2 weeks :cool1:

Radisson has a shuttle we are taking.

I tried again, since I was up til nearly 4 a.m., and it worked. It was a Disney problem I guess. It had the 3 activities I had done earlier, and I was able to add some too. :thumbsup2 Now, if I could just get the August window to open for the Wishes dessert party, then I'D be all done too! :rolleyes1

I was also up late booking our excursions. All of us are doing the sea and see excursion in Nassau and my daughter and I are doing the getaway (bike, snorkel, tube) package at castaway key.

Is the wishes dessert party you are referring to, the one at magic kingdom? Just making sure I'm not missing something on the cruise portion.

Happy twos day :banana::banana:

I was able to book Ardastra garden tour for DH & DS, All of us will do the Nature Hike & Kayak on CC (daughter is upset that it will interfere with the 5K) snorkel equipment & DD & DH parasailing.
OOH and also Palo for DH & Me on final night.

YAY!:cool1:

I didn't book on on board activities either. It wouldn't let me. Just did the online check-in. I meant air, private shuttle, hotel, and cruise were all booked. Not sure if we are doing any excursions. May just stay on the ship in Nassau and enjoy the beach at Castaway Cay. :cloud9:

Here is the final FE list of 27 participants. There was a reference to scheduling the days each Stateroom would deliver their gifts. One idea would be to just delivery your gifts to 1-2 Staterooms per day at your discretion if you so choose. That way no one is held to any sort of schedule just in case it happens to conflict with anything.

Stateroom 6508 (4 Participants)
nicolepdonnnelly
DH
DW
DD16
DS12

Stateroom (6580) (2 Participants)

Dalpal
DH
DW

Stateroom 7672 (4 Participants)
Tripster222
DGM
DD (Adult)
DGD9
DGD4

Stateroom 7685 & 7687 (4 Participants)
Scrapbookmomma74
DH
DW
DD12
DD9

Stateroom 5546 (4 Participants)
awilliams4
DH
DW
DD (Adult)
DS13

Stateroom 2023 (3 Participants)
Cruisin
DW
DH
DGM

Stateroom 9160 (3 Participants)
Little Bill
DGM
Adult DD
DS14

Stateroom 9660 (3 Participants)
Little Bill
DGF
DBF
DD12

Here is the final FE list of 27 participants. There was a reference to scheduling the days each Stateroom would deliver their gifts. One idea would be to just delivery your gifts to 1-2 Staterooms per day at your discretion if you so choose. That way no one is held to any sort of schedule just in case it happens to conflict with anything.

Stateroom 6508 (4 Participants)
nicolepdonnnelly
DH
DW
DD16
DS12

Stateroom (6580) (2 Participants)

Dalpal
DH
DW

Stateroom 7672 (4 Participants)
Tripster222
DGM
DD (Adult)
DGD9
DGD4

Stateroom 7685 & 7687 (4 Participants)
Scrapbookmomma74
DH
DW
DD12
DD9

Stateroom 5546 (4 Participants)
awilliams4
DH
DW
DD (Adult)
DS13

Stateroom 2023 (3 Participants)
Cruisin
DW
DH
DGM

Stateroom 9160 (3 Participants)
Little Bill
DGM
Adult DD
DS14

Stateroom 9660 (3 Participants)
Little Bill
DGF
DBF
DD12

Thanks for posting! Guess I'll have to get started on this soon! I also need to make my FE. Debating whether to go with clothe or duck tape. I've seen great ones of both here on the disboards.

Kim.... :thumbsup2

I have nothing arranged at all, no flights, no exact dates, no rooms, no transportation;)

Seriously?! :eek: If so, hope you can snag some good last-minute deals. I don't think I'd be comfortable waiting so long. I like to have everything in place a while ahead of time. Like to be able to sit back and relax...knowing all is good. :cool2:

Seriously?! :eek: If so, hope you can snag some good last-minute deals. I don't think I'd be comfortable waiting so long. I like to have everything in place a while ahead of time. Like to be able to sit back and relax...knowing all is good. :cool2:

Yes, absolutely serious.

We once booked a cruise on a Monday night and left for Florida on the Friday of the same week.

I'm not really stressed about it yet.

That being said..... I generally like to get all that stuff done in advance too.

New passports arrived this morning:woohoo:

That is one thing off the list:goodvibes

What arrival time does everyone have for getting to the terminal?

Just wondering if we will all be at the terminal at the same time?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter