DISNEY DREAM 5-nights May 29th, 2011

:( no takers to share :grouphug: the cabana with me? I'll have to cancel by tomorrow night. :guilty:
Angie, I would soooo love to do this if it were the second CC day - DS and I have two activities scheduled for Monday already so we wouldn't really be able to enjoy the cabana with you that day. Sorry, I hope someone else can work this out with you :flower3: .

abcangie87 - Great job on the FE for Stephen :thumbsup2 ! I am constantly amazed by how considerate and generous people here are - I wish everyone could be as kind to each other as our DIS group is :goodvibes !

My brother dropped off my birthday present last night since he flew out to California this morning. He got me a new camera :woohoo: :cool1: ! So after I finish the hour and a half worth of work I have to do today I get to read the manual and play with it ;) !

Have a great day everyone!

- Bree

arg-4-50-trans.gif
more days.

yeah!!!! Work is just impossible....I am so glad I am taking off early on Friday!!
woo hoo....:cool1::cool1::cool1:

Flying into MCO Friday evening with our family of 6. Started the pre-vacation cleaning today. No suitcase out until cleaning is done! First time we are flying down in the early evening. We think it will be much nicer next day when we take the drive to Cocoa beach hotel and have the whole day to relax.

yeah!!!! Work is just impossible....I am so glad I am taking off early on Friday!!
woo hoo....:cool1::cool1::cool1:

Let me tell ya...being at home with the munchkins on a rainy day is nearly impossible too! I've already had my daily allotment of diet dr pepper and it's still an hour to nap/rest time!!!

Today and tomorrow are going to be soooooo slow!!!!

I need some entertainment: let's answer some random questions:
Fave Disney movie: hard to pick, love Enchanted
If u were going to be stranded on an island for 30 days, what one thing would u take with u?: me-peanut butter!!!
What are u doing with the rest of your summer? Swimming, New Kids on the Block concert, and a long weekend to Iowa to visit my family!

Your turn! Entertain me!

Oh good, that msg killed a whole 2 minutes! :flower3:

Virginia -- I am definitely still in the FE with my sister

Sandyrella and Minniehaha room 7536

Denise - - you don't know how much I have needed the laughs about your husband -- it's great - I can relate.

Angie -- did you get your cabana people??

What part of Canada are you from. I lived there for 10 years.

Sandy

Okay disneynuts from Kansas - although I am not bored -- I'm too frantic...I tried your questions and my dull answers are
Movie -- Sound of Music
I suppose to survive I need water on the island - althought there is also white chocolate hee hee hee
The rest of the summer is mostly medical procedures and tests. I hope to visit my new grandson soon. He's 8 weeks old and has nearly doubled his weight - he's 15.5 pounds. My daughter is breastfeeding and she is a vegan (an vegetarian who doesn't eat any animal/dairy etc. I'm amazed - if I don't get there soon I won't be able to lift him:rotfl2:
There - -that kept you occupied a few seconds :dance3:
Sandy

Fave Disney movie: all Pirates of the Carribean

If u were going to be stranded on an island for 30 days, what one thing would u take with u? Milk. I am not just a Disneyholic, I am also a milkaholic.:rotfl2:

What are u doing with the rest of your summer? Going to work and planning my next WDW trip. Will be booking onboard to go on Fantasy in August 2012, but need to do something in between to get our Disney Fix. 15 months is too long. Hopefully DS will get a house & we can help him move out again. I really want my sewing/spare room back. Love him, but he drives me nuts, plus I miss my room. DH still has his den, but a lot of my stuff is in there right now, too. Plus a lot of DS stuff all over the house.

Favorite Disney Movie: It's a tie: Cinderella and Lion King
Food while stranded: Dark Chocolate
Rest of my summer: work:mad: but will be looking forward to our Med cruise in October and Disney again in December. At least we have something to look forward to after this vacation.

Fav. Disney movie- pirates of the Caribbean.
Island- diet dr pepper
Summer- camping, work, and more work.

AbcAngie, I have an allotted amount of ddp that I drink a day too. 2 cans, one in the morning and one at dinner, and then 3 bottles at work through the day.

Fav. Disney movie- pirates of the Caribbean.
Island- diet dr pepper
Summer- camping, work, and more work.

AbcAngie, I have an allotted amount of ddp that I drink a day too. 2 cans, one in the morning and one at dinner, and then 3 bottles at work through the day.

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
That's some self-discipline you have there lol! I allow myself 2 cans/little bottles a day, or if I'm out for the day then one large DDP from McD. I can't drink caffeine after about 4 or I'm wide awake all night, with or without Ambien! :lmao:

Anyone wondered where ABCangie came from? Here's trivia for you: ABC are my initials :thumbsup2 Don't you feel enlightened now?

so mommyarewegoingback that means we are down to 46 staterooms....I am new at this FE thing and jsut want to make sure I have things in order before we leave friday

Movie; love Pirates of the Caribbean!!pirate:

I think I would have too take Wine and Chocolate too the Island!!
:rolleyes1

The rest of the summer will be spent swimming in our pool and messing with our horses and I love working in my Garden...Josie is flying on her own too spend a week with My Aunt in Kansas City at the end of June. We are driving up for 4th of July weekend too pick her up and spend some time with relatives..So that will be fun! My Birthday is Sept 8th and we are trying too make a little extended weekend trip too New Orleans!! :goodvibes

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
That's some self-discipline you have there lol! I allow myself 2 cans/little bottles a day, or if I'm out for the day then one large DDP from McD. I can't drink caffeine after about 4 or I'm wide awake all night, with or without Ambien! :lmao:

Anyone wondered where ABCangie came from? Here's trivia for you: ABC are my initials :thumbsup2 Don't you feel enlightened now?

and the 87 means you are 24

So I've Been going crazy for the past two weeks and it's finally almost here! We plan on leaving at 6am tomorrow for our drive to Port Canaveral! Took today off of work to get things done and I still don't think I will finish everything! See you all in a few days!

FE question: Anyone have a link to the actual spreadsheet? I want to use the data to make labels and don't want to have to type it all in

As my business is mostly home based and I'm wrapping up tons of stuff before Friday, I'm getting easily distracted and you all are NO help....

Favorite Disney movie- Hook! pirate:
Island- Pizza, whoever I'm not sure how good it will be by the end of 30 days
Summer- WORK, we have weddings almost every weekend through the middle of August when I get back from this trip...

Note to Self: When running errands don't let Chuck distract you with side trip to the dollar store for 'fun stuff' -:rolleyes1:rolleyes1:rolleyes1

The new project is how to get the 'fun stuff' into my suitcase:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter