DISNEY DREAM 5-nights May 29th, 2011

Philtiger -

could you add an informal meet for the Airport Hyatt - poolside 8pm ish?

So far I think only 2 of us have spoken up and staying there - but there maybe more lurking :goodvibes

Hi Michelle (flechette) :wave2: !

We'll be at the Hyatt the night before we board and will try to make it to the pool around 8 to meet up. I plan on getting to bed nice and early that night so we can be up and getting on the bus bright and early the next morning, so it may just be a quick hello.

It's (finally) a beautiful day here in Maryland! Hope y'all are having nice weather too as a preview for our fabulous cruise :goodvibes !

- Bree

We will be at Bay Lake Tower :cheer2:

We're also staying at BLT the night before the cruise. We'll spend the afternoon swimming at the pool, dinner at Ohana (Poly), watch the fireworks from our balcony or up top, then have breakfast Sunday morning at Chef Mickey's before driving to the port. Keep an eye out for us.

No shirts for us. I have totally ruined them and do not like the way that they have come out:mad:. I will just have to rely on the bracelet, which, I love..... They look so good and that is something everyone will love. Great idea Virginia:idea:

P1090134.JPG

P1090135.JPG

Front and back of ours- After Virgina was so nice to do a green nametage for my hubby - the lime green just didn't look right w/ the stars... and I promised him something patriotic.... so name badges instead of iron ons:cutie:

Anyone have cats? mine have never seen an iron before (had them for about 10 months) yeah I know hubby in military and wife who doesn't iron... may not compute...:laughing:
Sooo with 3 cats playing tag with the irons' cord I had a heck of a time w/ placement:lmao: not too mention the "Let's come up and investigate!" leaps:rotfl2: course when one of the knocked the cutting board off the ironing board onto my toe I wasn't as amused:rolleyes:

They're all asleep amd looking so innocent right now...:angel:

Thanks Philtiger for updating!

No shirts for us. I have totally ruined them and do not like the way that they have come out:mad:. I will just have to rely on the bracelet, which, I love..... They look so good and that is something everyone will love. Great idea Virginia:idea:

I tried to make shirts too and no luck. I'm not sure if it's my printer or wrong type of iron on but oh well.

We'll be at the Hyatt the night before we board and will try to make it to the pool around 8 to meet up. I plan on getting to bed nice and early that night so we can be up and getting on the bus bright and early the next morning, so it may just be a quick hello.

It's (finally) a beautiful day here in Maryland! Hope y'all are having nice weather too as a preview for our fabulous cruise :goodvibes !

- Bree

Hey Bree!

I doubt I'll make it much past 8:30/8:45 myself and like you I plan to be on the early bus - I think the first one is at 10am, has anyone heard differently?

But a quick hi, how was your travel day, and OMG we're going to cruise! meet should be fun :thumbsup2

I LOVE THE BRACELETS....THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Palo friend Angie you must decorate your door!! :thumbsup2 I am only 2 doors away so Josie and I will see it...:goodvibes Plus it is a great idea too help us find our rooms after the champagne tasting as the other Dis'er said!:rotfl2:

Just had Mother daughter breakfast at school with Josie and my Mom..:cloud9:It was very nice..Now I am sitting in Panera Bread co parking lot playing on my lap top.:rolleyes1 Guess I better get too work...

Happy Cinco de Mayo.....:dance3: Hubby and I have date night on Thursdays so this works out perfect..Heading too our favorite Mexican place tonight with friends for 99 cent margaritas...Gotta love that!

Adios Dis friends....:drinking1

Ok, I will decorate my door so I can find my room if I over indulge with the Champagne:lmao:
Have a great date nite Michelle. We are away for the weekend for my MIL's 80th Birthday party on Sat.
Have a super weekend everyone.:hippie:

We are arriving Thurs, and also plan on the Space Center (hadn't picked which day...I figure I will let the weather help determine whether we go Friday or Saturday) . Pool on Saturday night sounds like a plan!

I think I may have put the wrong quote?
I don't have plans for KSC on Sat. but will be at the Radisson and by the pool with a drink in hand by 7pm :yay::yay:
See you there

I think I may have put the wrong quote?
I don't have plans for KSC on Sat. but will be at the Radisson and by the pool with a drink in hand by 7pm :yay::yay:
See you there

Yeah, looks like your previous post was a quote from mommyarewegoingback, but you erased the quote tags :)

We're at Radisson too. We arrive on Friday. Plan on going to Kennedy Space Center on Sat. We should have a mini meet too! Probably by the pool in the evening?

We are arriving Thurs at the Radisson, and also plan on the Space Center (hadn't picked which day...I figure I will let the weather help determine whether we go Friday or Saturday) . Pool on Saturday night sounds like a plan!

I've been trying to think of something funny to say so i can use this little guy on my post :lmao: he is my favorite. :lmao: that is me everytime I'm watching "Modern Family". Anyone else watch that? Anyone else spend the hour following talking /thinking in Gloria's accent?

disneyholic is that a Springer Spaniel in your picture there? The girls and I have been begging DH for a dog FOR-EV-ER, and i think we've nearly wore him down...he always had springers so if we finally win, that's probably what we'll get. (He loves dogs, just doesn't want the responsibility/expense, etc. Whatever I say! All little kids need a fuzzy pet!).

I'm slowly working on door decorations. Never done them before, so mine will likely be minimal and random. I need to get the dowel for my FE too and finish that up.

Have a GREAT DAY my disfriends!! Tomorrow is chuck's countdown day, and then it is a great weekend celebrating ME. :) (Mother's Day and then MY BDAY is monday. A Major National Holiday around here lol).

toodles! :cool1:

Modern Family is one of my all time favorite shows. Last night's was hysterical!! Poor Cam and his "Mommy" issue! Too funny!:rotfl2:
Love Gloria too!
Can't wait to see the countdown tomorrow!!!

- Bree

Hi Ladies - we are also at the Hyatt the night before the cruise. What time do you plan to head down to the Disney desk to check in your family? I was thinking about 8:15 am. Does this sound about right? 19 months ago it was different. I checked in our entire family at the desk by myself (still took the pictures at the DCL terminal later) and then we ate breakfast followed by meeting the Disney bus at the Hyatt. Super easy and we got boarding #3.

Sounds like now everyone loads the buses at the Disney desk at MCO and the entire family must be present to checkin so that photos can be taken. That's why I was thinking 8:15.

Hey Bree!

I doubt I'll make it much past 8:30/8:45 myself and like you I plan to be on the early bus - I think the first one is at 10am, has anyone heard differently?

But a quick hi, how was your travel day, and OMG we're going to cruise! meet should be fun :thumbsup2

I've heard of people boarding the 1st bus at 9:30 am

is that a Springer Spaniel in your picture there? The girls and I have been begging DH for a dog FOR-EV-ER, and i think we've nearly wore him down...he always had springers so if we finally win, that's probably what we'll get. (He loves dogs, just doesn't want the responsibility/expense, etc. Whatever I say! All little kids need a fuzzy pet!). :cool1:

No, she is a miniature border collie/black lab mix. Mommy was the collie, daddy was the lab. That picture was taken a few years ago. She is 14 now. I swear she thinks she's a cat. She gets along fine with our 5 cats, but hates my son's Staffordshire Terrier ( they have given them a bad rap. She is soooo sweet. My dog nips at her and she just walks by and looks at her like "Whatever". ) The vet says it's partly because they're both female and also because ours was here first.

Where can I download a high res version of the blank name tag? The one on the roll call is small and doesn't seem to have a link to a larger one

Sounds like now everyone loads the buses at the Disney desk at MCO and the entire family must be present to checkin so that photos can be taken. That's why I was thinking 8:15.

I don't think it's any different taking the Disney bus or a rental car, but when we cruised in December, I checked us in while DH returned the rental car. He got his picture taken when he got back to the terminal about 1/2 hour after I checked us in. I don't see why you couldn't do as you did before and get the family checked in for the bus and then do breakfast. Unless they insist that you have to stand in the bus queue once you've checked in.

thought you might get a kick out of this conversation tonight between DH and myself. I was putting together the guy-gifts for the FE.

they say that men use 1/3 less words/day than a woman. I personally think that men LISTEN to 1/3 less words than what they should....

ME: So are you going to help me deliver these?
DH: (playing on the iphone) Deliver what?
ME: THESE! The FE thingys
DH: huh?
Me: Deliver. the gift thingys. on the cruise?!
DH: well how many cabins are we talking here?
Me: FIFTY :thumbsup2
DH: x$@$ :scared1: are you kidding me? where are you packing all this stuff? do you know how big this ship is? I hope you plan on having these things organized!?!?
ME: I take it that is a "No?" :confused3
Me: and when have I ever NOT been organized?

Apparently I am delivering FEs on my own or with the DDs. :santa: and Apparently he has not heard a word I've said about this fun little project the last few weeks. And apparently he didn't notice the pile of ______ that I was making. What a goober pirate:

duh. ;)

I never tried the shirt iron on transfer..wow, that was easy
and looks great! I tried it on an old T-shirt to test.
(The colors in the pic are off...blame it on phone pics in crappy light...the shirt is a burnt orange and the transfer has the colors they are supposed to)

photo-1.jpg

Where can I download a high res version of the blank name tag? The one on the roll call is small and doesn't seem to have a link to a larger one

I have the original but there is a link on Virginia's (mommyarewe goingback)
signature that get you to her photobucket and she had made the nametags which are great! :cool1:
Can someone else give better instructions?:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter