DISNEY DREAM 5-nights May 29th, 2011

I need to get on the ball and finish my on line check in:rolleyes1 Think I will try and do that tonight while Josie is at dance. I need too add my passport # to complete it.
It is getting so close.:yay:

Josie and I got a couple really cute sun dresses at Old Navy this weekend too wear for our boarding day and sail a way....We also got sandals too match...So cute! Same style, but different colors...:goodvibes

I think I am set on clothes. I decided May 1st I am getting out the suitcase!:woohoo:

Maybe the few of us that are going too DTD the night before we sail can exchange cell phone info through PM before we leave..:cloud9:

I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter...We have had nothing, but rain and storms and more too come till Thurday..UGH!! Hate it!:sad2:

I love the hide the run door magnet --- thought that was great fun!!!
Kathleen - Tink-Hon!:thumbsup2
See.... that's why I like MA. No tornados, no mudslides, or raging brush fires. Just BLIZZARDS and that I can live through!!! :rotfl:

So.... DH thiks my "hide the rum" door magnet is LAME but I told him it was so lame that a few folks on here wanted to use it! Thanks for the compliments - I think they are pretty basic - and YES, if you want to use it, be my guest!!

Welcome Bree -- I am a late comer to the thread too -- where in MD? See you at Champagne -- if not before ! Kathleen - Baltimore

I went today to buy the boys some more swimwear. I think now we are finally set! I can't decide whether I want to buy a garment bag for my dresses or just pack them in a suitcase. I don't want to carry 6+ bags with us for just a 5 night cruise.

Welcome Bree -- I am a late comer to the thread too -- where in MD? See you at Champagne -- if not before ! Kathleen - Baltimore

Hello Kathleen! We're from Montgomery County, a little southwest of Baltimore, closer to DC. My aunt lives in Pasadena though so we get over your way every once in a while :) !

Looking forward to meeting you in just a few weeks!

- Bree

Help me out here friends.... I just saw something on one of my Disney Facebook pages about some bear named Duffy? Who is this cuddly character?:confused3

Help me out here friends.... I just saw something on one of my Disney Facebook pages about some bear named Duffy? Who is this cuddly character?:confused3

Duffy is a teddy bear that Disney has had for a while. When he was originally released, he was not that popular. They brought him back last year. They even have a meet & greet with him. My kids took pics with him at Epcot. Also, the Kidcot stations are no longer the masks, they are Duffy.

Not sure the entire story. Minnie gave Duffy the bear to Mickey when he was going on a sea voyage. So Mickey sailed around the world with Duffy.

Got our DOCS today!
OMG I am SOOOOOO Jealous!!! That means the rest of us can OFFICIALLY START STALKING THE MAIL MAN!!! To be honest, I completely forgot about cruise documents until I came here and caught up on the thread. I LOVE the rush you get when that package is in the mail!!! Can't WAIT!

So...I went back to work today. I swore to my boss, my husband, and myself I would only work 6hrs so I didn't over-do.... I went in at 6:45 a.m....and left at 3:45 pm..... THEN I went grocery shopping and then tanning. I justified tanning because it was 20 min of laying down - just like the 'rest' the doctor ordered!!! I am exhausted but in a good way. I know that being back to work will make the next few weeks FLY by! Plus I have Josh's communion 2 wks before the cruise. I'm working nights 1/2 of this week and all of next week so those two weeks will really go by fast - then it's only 3 weeks left!!!:banana:

We're staying at the Hyatt on Saturday night as well. We get in around 2 pm and I had planned to just hang around the airport, have dinner and get to bed early. If anyone wants to meet up for dinner that would be cool.

- Bree

We are staying at the Hyatt Saturday night as well. I'll watch for the final meet information and we will come if possible. I will have my DH, DD15 & DD10 with me. LOVED the convenience of the Hyatt on our Oct 09 cruise, so easy decision this trip to do it again. Also, it seems the people that check in at the airport appear to be getting really good boarding numbers if you arrive early. I plan to be down there by 8:30 if not earlier so we can be on the first bus out of MCO.

I wonder what order they send them in - be it by last name, category booked, date of booking, paid in full date???? There must be SOME method to the madness!!!!

I'm hoping for ours tomorrow, but will be happy as long as I get them by the end of the week!!! Then I just have to not loose them!!! :rotfl2:

I wonder what order they send them in - be it by last name, category booked, date of booking, paid in full date???? There must be SOME method to the madness!!!!

I'm hoping for ours tomorrow, but will be happy as long as I get them by the end of the week!!! Then I just have to not loose them!!! :rotfl2:

Have never been able to figure it out. We booked Dec 2009 using points. For our October cruise we were the first to get them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter