DISNEY DREAM 5-nights May 29th, 2011

Hi all! We're booked on this cruise and just found this board! How
Fun!!! Catch us up on what we've missed so far. Are we too late to order tshirts? What is FE? etc.
Me ::MinnieMo(46), DH :bday:(celebrating 49 on the ship), DS :-)19):happytv:, DD (14):cheer2:, DD (8)princess:

Are you originally from St. Peters? I was raised in St. Peters and DW in O'Fallon. We are both Zumwalt 83.

Bill

Wow,
So many People. This is our first time cruising and i've kind of been lurking around in the forums looking at what all happens .

I'm gonna be there with wife and 2 kids (7&4)
Hoping for an interesting first time and on a double dip .

My kids are the same age 7&4, both boys. This will be our first cruise as well.
We just got home, been gone since Thursday and I need to catch up on the thread. We received our cruise documents sometime this week after we left:cool1:

Happy Easter!!

Hey gang,

This is our first time cruising on our DVC points... Anyone know how travel docs go with that? Will we receive rhe same docs as usual, and will they come from DVC or dcl? I'd think we would sti get something bc we need bagtags, etc.

Hope u are all having a blessed Easter weekend!

Angie

Hey gang,

This is our first time cruising on our DVC points... Anyone know how travel docs go with that? Will we receive rhe same docs as usual, and will they come from DVC or dcl? I'd think we would sti get something bc we need bagtags, etc.

Angie

We got ours in October from DCL and it will be the same docs. They should be arriving any day now.....:banana:

Hey gang,

Angie

On our last cruise we also got onboard credit for fuel surcharge. They were not charging it, we got a credit instead.

On our last cruise we also got onboard credit for fuel surcharge. They were not charging it, we got a credit instead.

We got a credit also, not seeing anything this time around with the fuels costs as high as they are.

Hey gang,

Angie

You'll receive them direct from DCL like everyone else.

DH & I got a credit of $1.85 on our VISA after final payment.:lmao:Won't buy much.

The refunds are typically for the port charges Disney pays to dock the ship which change relatively frequently.

Just catching up on this thread that I found a while ago and just rediscovered. We are on this cruise too.:banana: It's our first cruise ever! It will be me, DH and our 3 DDs (9,7,&4). We absolutely can't wait. Booked over a year ago. I feel that these last few weeks of waiting are the hardest. I will focus on packing and getting ready and hopefully the time will fly by. Looking forward to seeing you all there!

Just catching up on this thread that I found a while ago and just rediscovered. We are on this cruise too.:banana: It's our first cruise ever! It will be me, DH and our 3 DDs (9,7,&4). We absolutely can't wait. Booked over a year ago. I feel that these last few weeks of waiting are the hardest. I will focus on packing and getting ready and hopefully the time will fly by. Looking forward to seeing you all there!

WELCOME!!!! This is our third Disney cruise and we just LOVE them, I hope you do too!!! Are you main dining? What room are you in?!

Have a great day!

Hi Bree, my birthday is May 30th too! Traveling with my DH and DD(5)!! Great way to celebrate our day :)

Kelly

Wow! My husband Shawn also has his B-day on the 30th! We need a big party that night!:banana:

Hi birthday buddy Kelly :wave2: ! I am beyond excited to be on Castaway Cay on my birthday this year! We should all try to meet for a birthday drink one evening :goodvibes !

DH & I got a credit of $1.85 on our VISA after final payment.:lmao:Won't buy much.

I just saw on my bank statement last week that we had gotten a $2 and change credit from DCL - I thought the same thing, that won't buy much :rolleyes: .

Looking forward to getting our cruise docs in the mail - that really makes it real for me!

Hope everyone had a great weekend - only four more to go before we set sail :goodvibes !

- Bree

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter