• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DISNEY DREAM 5-nights May 29th, 2011

Are there any special occasions for anyone while on this cruise????

Sort of yes and no!! For DH and I, this May will mark 15 years together and our 10 year wedding anniversary is in 2011 but not until December. We always cruise in May though so we are 'celebrating' with this cruise.

Are there any special occasions for anyone while on this cruise????

There are some anniversaries and birthdays. And "3rascals" are getting married. If someone posted a special occasion I included it in the roll call. Hope I didn't miss any.

That's what I get for not paying attention. Thanks

It's easy to lose track of the roll call, especially since it so far back in the thread. :) When we start a new thread I hope to get the first post so it is easier to find. I think I will change the font to red so the special occasions are easy to find.

Just thought I would pop in and say hi again. I posted somewhere on here a long time ago! lol! I will have to go back and catch up on everything. This will be our 7th Disney cruise (one on the Wonder, the rest on the Magic).

We are being joined on the cruise by my brother (his 5th I think) and his family and also some friends (their first cruise ever)!

We are so excited! :banana::banana:

I love the Mickey in the hammock..Actually I love them all.....

I need too take the time and catch up on what is going on with our thread..

:confused3:confused3

The graphics I posted can be resized and printed smaller for magnets or larger to make a t-shirt transfer. Full-size is 8 1/2 x 11 or less.

Just thought I would pop in and say hi again. I posted somewhere on here a long time ago! lol! I will have to go back and catch up on everything. This will be our 7th Disney cruise (one on the Wonder, the rest on the Magic).

We are being joined on the cruise by my brother (his 5th I think) and his family and also some friends (their first cruise ever)!

We are so excited! :banana::banana:

:welcome: back. I have added you to the roll call.

My friend who is joining us on the cruise has currently had to book two rooms (Cat 5's) for her family of four. She would love to have two less expensive rooms or a room for all four (there are no 4-person rooms available currently). If anyone on here is planning to cancel a room that might meet these requirements, could you PM me? Perhaps we can coordinate a cancel/re-book at the same time. Thanks!

20.jpg
more Friday's until we are the "First to Dream it Twice".

Will be on the Dream in less than 2 weeks for a special charity preview cruise!!!!:banana: I'll try to post some pics and hopefully can answer any questions about the ship. Soooooo excited!!!!!

Will be on the Dream in less than 2 weeks for a special charity preview cruise!!!!:banana: I'll try to post some pics and hopefully can answer any questions about the ship. Soooooo excited!!!!!

I am soooooo jealous but, yet excited to see new insider pictures.....

Whew!! I finally got through all 41 pages of posts. Y'all have been very active. We booked this quite a while back, but I haven't had a chance to post before now, plus it took me a while to catch up.
There will be 6 of us traveling: me, DH (Tim), DD's (Haley and Jordan- both 10) and DS's (Caleb and Noah- both 8). This will be our third Disney cruise. We have done both the eastern and western Caribbean on the Magic and are looking forward to the two stops at Castaway Cay. We are in cabins 7674 and 7676 and would like to participate in the fish extender exchange. We did it last cruise and really enjoyed it.

Laurie:yoda:Timpirate:
Haley:tinker: Jordan:ccat:
Noah:darth:Caleb:smickey:

DD's (Haley and Jordan- both 10) and DS's (Caleb and Noah- both 8).
Do you have 2 sets of twins?? If so I totally :worship: to you if you're still sane! I have a DS (7) and DD (5) and think I'd go bonkers if there were two of EACH of them!!!!! :rotfl:

Kind of, sort of. The girls are twins. The boys we call "virtual twins." They were adopted from different parts of China, but share the same birthday. Hopefully, I now have a picture of them from our last cruise as my avatar.

I still totally :worship: to you... FOUR kids..... (yes, I know, lots of peope have 4+ but I'm 45 w/2 young ones so I can't imagine any more.

We are sitting here in Tennessee with 4+ inches of snow on the ground and more on the way. I know to most of you up north this is nothing, but this is the 4th snowfall in 3 weeks with measurable amounts for us. Last year we only had 1 dusting and that shut schools for 2 days.

I can't wait to be rid of snow and on a beach in the Bahamas!!

1. Where do you live?
Golden Colorado
2. Are you married? How long?
Yes, 16 yrs
3. Do you have any children? Ages? Will they be cruising with you?
DD- Allie 13
DD - Jordan 8
Cruising May 29, 2011

4. Do you have any pets? Yes, Dog Ty-bo

5. What do you do for a living? Work? Stay at home? Stay at home but work my tail off running after my kids.

My husband Tom is an Mechanical Engineer

6. Did you always want to be a XXX? (your profession) I was going to be a Physchologist but in the research side, but I was suprised by a very sweet little girl who I just couldn't leave and still can't!!! much better road then what I had planned!!

Husband - Once an engineer always an engineer - can't imagine him being anything but.

7. What is your favorite movie? UMMM Sarah Plain and Tall, and the Italian Job

8. What is your favorite book? The Bible I know that is what everyone is suppose to say but it truely is next is whatever I am reading at the time.

9. What is/are your favorite TV show(s)? TLC pretty much

10. What are your favorite foods? MEXICAN is there anything else?

11. Any particular cuisines or dishes that you like the most? See above

12. What type of music do you listen to? Do you have a favorite group/singer/band etc.? Chris Tomlin is my favorite, love Alan Jackson, Alabama, Diamond Rio (now I am just aging myself)

13. Where did you go to school/college? Colorado Christian University, Northwest Nazarene University and currently Denver Seminary.

14. Do you like sports? What's your favorite football team? Yes, Hockey, Favorite football team has to be the Broncos - lets hope they get better now that the crazy coach is gone and ELWAY IS BACK!!!

15. How many siblings do you have? 3

16. What do you like to do in your spare time? Read, plan Disney Vacations

17. Any interesting places that you've traveled to lately? No, but my husban has been to S. Korea this year and Japan.

18. What is your attitude when it comes to money? Are you a spender or a saver? Both.

19. When is your birthday? 8/25/

20. What are your preferences when it comes to clothes and fashion? I don't take it too seriously. I love Eddie Bauer

23. Are you an introvert or an extrovert? Depends on the situation

21. Are you an outdoors person? sometimes

22. Are you an adventurous person by nature or do you prefer playing it safe? Safe

23. What was your childhood like? active I have 2 brothers and 1 sister

24. How many Disney (or other cruises) have you been on? 3

25. How often have you been to Walt Disney World? 15 + times I have lost count. We are DVC members

26. Post a picture of yourself: I don't know how????

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter