Disney Dream 4 nights - formal night?

No formal night. There is a "Dress Up Optional" night (night 2, I believe). You can dress up or not, as you wish.

Thanks!!! What do the majority of people do? Should DH plan to bring a shirt and tie? I'd hate to look like the odd ones out.

Thanks!!! What do the majority of people do? Should DH plan to bring a shirt and tie? I'd hate to look like the odd ones out.

Some will dress up, some (maybe most) won't. Whatever works for you.

Dressing up does lend to real nice pictures ;). You won't be odd ones out, whatever you decide.

On our 3 night Dress-Up optional night I wore a very pretty (IMO) dress, and DH and DS wore Dockers-type pants and collared shirts (I think DH's was a button-up, too). We would have gone nicer but DH didn't have anything that would work that would fit.

As for what others were wearing, I haven't a clue! We were involved in our own experience, in seeing the dining room, in interacting with our assistant server (he was so awesome), and in eating, that we never even looked around.

We have done the Dream 4 night Sail.

The dress up Option night there are approx.

(20% ) of the Dining Room Really Dressed up.
Men - Full formal Suit.
Ladies - in Long Ball Gown/ long Evening Dresses.

There are about ( 50/60% ) -
Ladies - Cocktail Dresses, Dress skirt & Blouses.
Men - Dress Shirt ( usually No Tie ) and Dress Trs for Men.

The rest are
Men - Casual Chinos,Casual Shirts, T shirts,Some shorts.
ladies - Casual Trs,shorts,Casual Dress, Pedal Pushers.

DH wore dressy pants, a button down and a blazer, but no tie. I wore a nice dress. Our boys wore khaki pants, button down shirts and ties. They were by far the most dressed up boys in the MDR, people seem to throw a dress on a girl with no problem but have more difficulty with the boys looking nice.

My TA advised for the DREAM that one night would be fancier. Women a dress and men could just wear a sport-jacket over their slacks and polo.

We did the 4 night and we dressed up - dress, suit, kids in khaki with a nice button down shirt. From what I noticed we were in the majority, I did not see any tuxedos or ball gowns but I did see a good amount of people dressed really casual. For us, we enjoyed dressing up and as someone already mentioned it made for a great family photograph.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter