Disney Dream 4-Night Double Dip Cruise Oct 23rd 2014

I like the Parks first to use all that pent up Disney energy and I fell the Disney "experience" is better on the ships.....more concentrated. So when you go to the parks after a cruise, it feels like a little of a let down.

I have done the parks after for three of the cruises. Finally decided to give it a try doing the parks first. Just booked my stay for October before the cruise!! Thanks.

Welcome to the new cruisers also!!!

Has everyone who wants to be a part of the fish exchange, emailed me? disneydreamfe@gmail.com. If you haven't, just need cabin number, disboard name, names, ages of kids, and any allergies/celebrations.

We already have a nice size group particpating. Thinking about sending a preliminary list one of these days.

So excited!!!

Well hello everyone and Happy Thanksgiving!
It looks like we will be joining you on this cruise
We were originally booked onto the October 21st sailing on the Magic but were bumped off it as the ship was chartered :(
We'd already booked flights (we are based in the UK) so really wanted to cruise during this week. When we spotted this itinerary it was a done deal and DH in particular is really happy about two days at CC
Look forward to planning and counting down the days with you all
Feel free to add us to the roll call, it's just me and DH sailing and it will be our 5th DCL cruise :)

Hi I'm 99% sure we will be on this cruise (waiting to hear back from our TA). It will be myself (Stephanie), DS (6 at the time of sailing) and my mom, Carole. We are also planning on doing the 4 nighter before this (Oct 19) as a B2B. I'll keep you posted when we know for sure and then I'll join the FB group then too. Super excited for 8 nights with 3 days at CC!! My son and I are doing the 9 night Alaska in May and cannot wait!

So ready to go on this cruise.....the days are passing by so slow. This will be our second cruise. 2 adults, a 9, and two 7s. And me to whatever a roll call is. :cool1:

Hi I'm 99% sure we will be on this cruise (waiting to hear back from our TA). It will be myself (Stephanie), DS (6 at the time of sailing) and my mom, Carole. We are also planning on doing the 4 nighter before this (Oct 19) as a B2B. I'll keep you posted when we know for sure and then I'll join the FB group then too. Super excited for 8 nights with 3 days at CC!! My son and I are doing the 9 night Alaska in May and cannot wait!

Are you in? Have you heard from your TA :)

So ready to go on this cruise.....the days are passing by so slow. This will be our second cruise. 2 adults, a 9, and two 7s. And me to whatever a roll call is. :cool1:

Welcome.

For the first time I am glad time is going slow. A lot going on here - good things but a lot going on. Will be ready for it when it comes but when are we not ready :rolleyes:

Are you in? Have you heard from your TA :) /QUOTE]

We discussed rooms and shored up info because what we asked for isn't avail (gty but with the b2b we want the same room) and it is all but done now. She was out of the office just catching up on emails so she said the quote would be ready tonight or tomorrow to take my deposit! Yeah.

Ok obviously I messed up the quoting on my last post. Dang typing with thumbs. But yup we are officially in!! Yeah.

And I asked about joining the fb page whoever is in charge there. "Ollie'NSteph"

I have done the parks after for three of the cruises. Finally decided to give it a try doing the parks first. Just booked my stay for October before the cruise!! Thanks.

Welcome to the new cruisers also!!!

We are doing the Parks first too! We arrive on the 19th. :)

We just booked last night! This will be our first disney cruise and I cannot wait I'm so excited. We will be "giving" it to the kids for christmas. I've always wanted to do a disney cruise ever since they announced they'd be starting a line. I sent a request last night for the facebook group my name is Lisa Yeager.

We will be traveling with our 3 kiddos who at the time will be 8, 6 (almost 7) and 3.

We just booked last night! This will be our first disney cruise and I cannot wait I'm so excited. We will be "giving" it to the kids for christmas. I've always wanted to do a disney cruise ever since they announced they'd be starting a line. I sent a request last night for the facebook group my name is Lisa Yeager.

We will be traveling with our 3 kiddos who at the time will be 8, 6 (almost 7) and 3.

Welcome!! Your family is gonna love it!

I would like to be part of the FB also :)

Hi Everyone! It's my family's first cruise also. I did a short RCCL one this summer by myself. We just booked, and my parents are in the adjoining room! So excited. It's a huge deal for them to go on a vacation like this. My kids have been dying to get on DCL! We happen to be going over my DS's bday (turning 10 on the 24th). I also will have a DS 7 and DD2 at the sailing time. Cannot wait! Am on the FB page as Kristi Ekman

Hi Everyone! It's my family's first cruise also. I did a short RCCL one this summer by myself. We just booked, and my parents are in the adjoining room! So excited. It's a huge deal for them to go on a vacation like this. My kids have been dying to get on DCL! We happen to be going over my DS's bday (turning 10 on the 24th). I also will have a DS 7 and DD2 at the sailing time. Cannot wait! Am on the FB page as Kristi Ekman

Welcome Kristi!

Hi - Can you please add me? My family is booked for the 10/2314 cruise. We are super excited as this will be our very first Disney Cruise. We would LOVE to participate in the Fish Extender. Is this the place to sign up for that?

Going on the Magic cruise in just three weeks and hoping to book this one while cruising to get a discount. Looks like lots of people already booked bc of the double dipper….so excited to hopefully book this one too!!!

Hi everyone! We are super excited to have just booked out second cruise. Last summer we cruised on the Disney Wonder to Alaska. The scenery was breath taking but we are certainly ready for some pool, fun and sun :)

I will be cruising with my husband and our 3 year old son. We are very much looking forward to being part of the Fish Extender Group. I sent a request for the FB and and email for the FE.

Looking forward to chatting with all of you!

Ktalina

Hi - Can you please add me? My family is booked for the 10/2314 cruise. We are super excited as this will be our very first Disney Cruise. We would LOVE to participate in the Fish Extender. Is this the place to sign up for that?

Welcome - and welcome to the dis also, your family is going to love it!!! - Go to page 2 I believe that is where the links to fb and fe are.

Going on the Magic cruise in just three weeks and hoping to book this one while cruising to get a discount. Looks like lots of people already booked bc of the double dipper….so excited to hopefully book this one too!!!

Let us know if you book and enjoy your upcoming Magic cruise.

Booked, and email sent for FE.

Welcome!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter