• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Dream 4-Night Double Dip Cruise Oct 23rd 2014

My DH just informed me that he LOVES CC and cant wait to do this cruise:rotfl2:.

Of course he loves it. One of the few things I have found about Disney that Im not fond of he loves.:rotfl2: That th:rotfl2:e way it always works.

BUT he did remind me we can ALL go to The Adult Beach.

I still think we will explore the ship one of the CC days but :confused3

Also trying to decide if we should book this now or when we take our First Dream cruise which is not booked yet eiter.......

SO MANY DECISIONS:goodvibes

Did any one read bout the NEW........

Halloween on the High Seas EVENTS

DCL is doing this year from End of Sept to end of Oct on the DREAM.

Oh gosh I can only hope they will do it next year too!!!!

I love me some HALLOWEEN:)

Did any one read bout the NEW........

Halloween on the High Seas EVENTS

DCL is doing this year from End of Sept to end of Oct on the DREAM.

Oh gosh I can only hope they will do it next year too!!!!

I love me some HALLOWEEN:)

I haven't read about those. I will have to check it out. Halloween is my favorite holiday. We had Halloween on the Wonder in 2010 and it was a lot of fun.
Sorry you don't care for CC. It's my personal Happiest Place on Earth. I LoveLoveLove Castaway Cay! :beach::beach::beach:

I love Halloween,

I just read about the Events on the forum. Someone had gotten a letter from DCL about their upcoming cruise.

I wished I loved CC. But I guess because we live so close to some beautiful beaches, I just find it normal.

I so wish the snorkeling was better and I hope the water is warm when we are there.

Here thee, Here thee, let me introduce my family, I am Queen Kimberly & my son is Prince Evan (7).I booked this cruise last year on opening day for Nov 13th, but Disney changed the date which was ok with me.This will be our second time on the Dream, we have done the Wonder and did the Fantasy over Easter we had a wonderful time, although it was sad to have experienced little Chase drowning in the Donald pool, took me a few days to adjust from that, thank God he is doing much better but while we were on the ship I had no idea what the little boys outcome was. I HOPE someone will be so kind to make a private or secret Facebook page it makes it much easier to get to know each other. I hope we can do a meet and greet and put together a FEgroup.Hopefully we will get a Fairy Godmother or Fairy Godfather to get things sailing.We are going to have a wonderful time!

hello Kimberly and Evan! I will add you to the Roll Call.
We did the Fish Extender on our Wonder cruise and it was a lot of fun. I'm all for that as well. :thumbsup2

Hi! We are booked on this cruise as well. Booked onboard from our Fantasy trip this past March. Can't wait! Definitely want to do a FE and would be happy to help organize.

Dizzi, I believe you were on my first cruise on the magic in Jan 2011. :). Friends with the Wall family too. :). I was the prego chick and the baby will be 3 for this cruise!

Hey,

Awesome yes I was.

We are also sailing on the dream in 11 weeks.

Just a 3 day but it will be our first big ship experience.

WOW 3 years old..............TIME FLYS!

Hey,

Awesome yes I was.

We are also sailing on the dream in 11 weeks.

Just a 3 day but it will be our first big ship experience.

WOW 3 years old..............TIME FLYS!

That's fantastic!!! Any cruise is better than no cruise! :). We loved the Fantasy. Honestly better than Magic on many aspects. The only negative was that there was sooo many more people that we never bumped into the same people as we did on the Magic. But you will have a blast!!!

What made you pick 4 day Dream?

This cruise we will be celebrating our DD Alecksis 18th BDAY.

Which is why we chose to do a short Dream this Bday too so that she can experience the kids clubs an then This cruise we can do Palo and Remy together.

Our Ds will join us on this cruise and he will be 21.

Hi! We are booked on this cruise as well. Booked onboard from our Fantasy trip this past March. Can't wait! Definitely want to do a FE and would be happy to help organize.

Dizzi, I believe you were on my first cruise on the magic in Jan 2011. :). Friends with the Wall family too. :). I was the prego chick and the baby will be 3 for this cruise!

Welcome! Evan & I were on the Fantasy in March, were you on the March 30th Easter Cruise? It would be great if you could organize the FE group. I hope we can find someone to set up a private Facebook page,as well as a meet and greet. Hope everyone has a blessed weekend!

Hi. I'm Andrea, and I'm addicted to cruising.

EvilQueensRock-Andrea, Tim, & Maddie (13)-celebrating my 40th birthday:cool1:
magicmommy - Nancy & Mark
Evan&Kimberly - Kimberly & Evan (7)
reynm7v0
bumpershoot - Molly, Robert, & Eamon (9)

Anybody else want to be on the roll call?

reynm7v0 here - Just wanted to add that it will be myself - Vivian, hubby Drew, and our girls ages 4 and 7 for the cruise!

We are doing the Dream 3 day, Oct 24 2013.

And wont book this cruise til we are on board for that one. But if we love the Dream and definitely book this cruise will be glad to head up something,
Eiher the meet and greet or the FE.

On the sailing this October there is a small group doing what we are calling
"The Peter Pan Pub Crawl" don't know all the details but if it goes good, and others here want to do it, I could head that up as well. Or just that.......

I :confused3.

I'm sailing the Dream in December and i'm planning on booking this onboard. Hopefully i'll be posting right along with you come next year! :)

Welcome to the thread! :wave2:

We are doing the Dream 3 day, Oct 24 2013.

And wont book this cruise til we are on board for that one. But if we love the Dream and definitely book this cruise will be glad to head up something,
Eiher the meet and greet or the FE.

On the sailing this October there is a small group doing what we are calling
"The Peter Pan Pub Crawl" don't know all the details but if it goes good, and others here want to do it, I could head that up as well. Or just that.......

I :confused3.

I like pub crawls...:dance3:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/219826988174952/

I created a Facebook Group - it's closed -
Disney Dream October 23, 2014.

In addition, I've updated the Roll Call post.

Melissa&Shawn - if you'd like to head up the FE that would be awesome!

only 14+ more months to go!

Yay! Countdown is on!

We chose this cruise because it is a double dip. We are huge fans of Castaway Cay and can't wait to go back...twice!!! :)

I would be happy to head up the FE. :) I started a new gmail account to keep things organized.

If you would like to participate in the FE, respond here or email me at disneydreamfe@gmail.com. Include DIS name, your name, other names of those participating, male/female, ages, stateroom if known, and any allergies. Am I missing anything? :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter