Disney Dream 4 Night Bahamas Cruise May 29, 2017

Hello! We are the New family and would like to join the FE group.No allergies - Jill (37) Mark (43) Dagny (7, fave character Belle) Nico (5, fave character Rapunzel). Cabin #9074. We are SO excited to finally be a part of the FE family!
I am so sorry jb1222 but our fe groups have closed. THe deadline for signing up was March 15th.

I know PantryMom has been busy with her work and her FE projects and I am battling with the bad feeling that I may not be going on this trip as we just learned that my Official birth certificate is NOT acceptable as it does not list my parents. Stupid law change from 2011. aarrggghhh. She and I both refuse to accept that notion and I have begun the process of getting an acceptable one and praying that it arrives in time. PA state process times are saying 25 - 35 business day and we sail in 36.

WHOO HOOO !!!!!!!! Got my new Birth certificate with the required info and now I CAN go on this trip!!!!!
21 days!!!!!!!!!

Hello everyone! This thread has been pretty quite lately. I'm sure everyone is getting even more excited as the date gets closer. I know we are!!

We just wanted to follow up with everyone because several people mentioned they were interested in meeting up the night before the cruise, but we didn't have much of a response in the way of actual numbers. Please let us know if you are still interested in meeting up and how many are in your group.

We can't wait to meet everyone get cruisin'!!

Is there still interest in this idea and if so have I missed a discussion about it somewhere? The family and I are staying in a hotel out by the character warehouse stores but could still link up somewhere.

Is there still interest in this idea and if so have I missed a discussion about it somewhere? The family and I are staying in a hotel out by the character warehouse stores but could still link up somewhere.
We are staying in Port Canaveral and would love to meet up. 4 of us and 4 of my brothers family. 18 days!!!!!!!!! I just can't stand it!

We haven't... I'm still trying to pull together a pirate costume and figure out what all we need to pack for land and sea.

We are staying in Port Canaveral and would love to meet up. 4 of us and 4 of my brothers family. 18 days!!!!!!!!! I just can't stand it!

Just need somewhere to meet up or something...lol. We arrive Saturday afternoon and can do something Sunday like a lunch gathering or something of the sorts. Of course it would need to be kid friendly as our daughters will be in tow as we most likely will be out exploring the area or shopping (PantryMom) at the character warehouse/outlet stores.

Just need somewhere to meet up or something...lol. We arrive Saturday afternoon and can do something Sunday like a lunch gathering or something of the sorts. Of course it would need to be kid friendly as our daughters will be in tow as we most likely will be out exploring the area or shopping (PantryMom) at the character warehouse/outlet stores.
We will be checking out of Bay Lake Tower on Sunday and can meet y'all anywhere for lunch. We will be driving onto Port Canaveral to meet my brother and his family later that day! Have your wife text me the day before or that morning and let me know where y'all want to meet up to eat! We will have our boys with us too. I tried to leave them here but it's not working.. lol

One more week before we leave for our pre-cruise trip!

Apparently I haven't been getting the notifications that these messages were on here!! I have spoken with a place in Port Canaveral and am waiting for confirmation on a reservation, so that is why I have not yet posted any information on that. I did talk to them about dinner time though, and it sounds like maybe a couple of you would prefer lunch. Is that correct? Please let me know if you have a preference for lunch or dinner, and I will let you know as soon as I have a confirmation, unless someone would like to request a specific place as well.

See you all soon!

We are supposed to meet Pantrymom and the little pantries in Orlando I believe for lunch then we are heading to Port Canavarel. I think check in time is 3 or 4 so we will be there then and would love to meet up for dinner. My brother and his family can't make it for lunch but they can for dinner! We are looking forward to it!

We are supposed to meet Pantrymom and the little pantries in Orlando I believe for lunch then we are heading to Port Canavarel. I think check in time is 3 or 4 so we will be there then and would love to meet up for dinner. My brother and his family can't make it for lunch but they can for dinner! We are looking forward to it!

Sounds like fun!

I finally have confirmation. I do apologize for the delay. We have reservations at Kelsey's Italian Restaurant at 6pm on the 28th. It is under our username (SeaExplorers), and the restaurant is located at 8699 Astronaut Blvd. in Cape Canaveral. They are supposed to be pretty kid friendly and have pizza as well as other Italian dishes.

We can't wait to meet you all there!

Sounds like fun!

I finally have confirmation. I do apologize for the delay. We have reservations at Kelsey's Italian Restaurant at 6pm on the 28th. It is under our username (SeaExplorers), and the restaurant is located at 8699 Astronaut Blvd. in Cape Canaveral. They are supposed to be pretty kid friendly and have pizza as well as other Italian dishes.

We can't wait to meet you all there!
YAY!!!!! Just wrote it all down. We leave tomorrow. Will pass the info on to my brothers family. We can hardly wait!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter