Disney Dream 4 Night Bahamas Cruise May 29, 2017

Shoot! I didn't even think about registering them for the kids clubs.. LOL Where is my mind??? I will call them tomorrow. Sheesh. Wonder what else I'm forgetting???
Trischa, what time is your PAT? I have no doubt that you have already done your checkin long ago!

From what I read we can go at whatever time we want because of the concierge thing. We have never stayed in there before so Richard will be calling tomorrow to make sure and to, you know... register the dang kids I forgot about.. lol My two nephew as well.. LOL

From what I read we can go at whatever time we want because of the concierge thing. We have never stayed in there before so Richard will be calling tomorrow to make sure and to, you know... register the dang kids I forgot about.. lol My two nephew as well.. LOL

Correct. Concierge and platinum don't need to worry about PAT. Concierge boards first, after the Family of the Day.

Ok everyone, I have sent the two fe groups their lists. Please check your inbox at the top of your sceen to make sure you have all the info you need to get your fe gifts going. If you have any questions please let me know. If anything is misspelled or incorrect please let me know asap!
Thanks!!!

I submitted my information last month for the FE, but I didn't get a message in my inbox. Is there anything else you need from me in order to be a part of an FE group? Thanks!

I submitted my information last month for the FE, but I didn't get a message in my inbox. Is there anything else you need from me in order to be a part of an FE group? Thanks!
JulieT, I added you to a conversation entitled "FE Group 2" about a week ago. You should have received it in your inbox

LOL What is a PAT? Did everyone get the excursions and stuff they wanted???

We did no get the Princess or Frozen meet and greet...no one in my party seems to care but me. LOL...I thought I had saved the meet and greet for Frozen but apparently not.

LOL What is a PAT? Did everyone get the excursions and stuff they wanted???
We got an 11am PAT (port arrival time), youngest signed into Oceaneer Lab, tickets to Princess Meet and Greets as well as tickets to Frozen Meet & Greet, and snorkel excursion and teen adventure excursion booked! All that is left to do is fe gifts, fe holder crafts, and pack!!

Hello everyone! This thread has been pretty quite lately. I'm sure everyone is getting even more excited as the date gets closer. I know we are!!

We just wanted to follow up with everyone because several people mentioned they were interested in meeting up the night before the cruise, but we didn't have much of a response in the way of actual numbers. Please let us know if you are still interested in meeting up and how many are in your group.

We can't wait to meet everyone get cruisin'!!

Hey SeaExplorers!!!! We would love to meet up the night before. Two adults and two children. I believe my brother and his family will be as well. Another 2 adults, 2 children. We can hardly wait!
Yes! We will be there with Trischa and her family!

I can only imagine it's so quiet here because everyone is working on their FE's..............or they are busy packing.....................or they don't spend every minute of their lives thinking about this cruise??? Tell me y'all aren't thinking about the sand on Castaway Cay. Tell me you're not thinking about formal night on the ship. TELL ME you haven't thought about everything you're going to eat on this ship? I've already warned my children...they better order things that are really disgusting or not sit close to me or I can't guarantee them being fed. lol YES.. I've been on a diet and no one is safe! LOL I am planning on gambling at Atlantis. Anyone else? WHERE IS EVERYONE???? lol

I can only imagine it's so quiet here because everyone is working on their FE's..............or they are busy packing.....................or they don't spend every minute of their lives thinking about this cruise??? Tell me y'all aren't thinking about the sand on Castaway Cay. Tell me you're not thinking about formal night on the ship. TELL ME you haven't thought about everything you're going to eat on this ship? I've already warned my children...they better order things that are really disgusting or not sit close to me or I can't guarantee them being fed. lol YES.. I've been on a diet and no one is safe! LOL I am planning on gambling at Atlantis. Anyone else? WHERE IS EVERYONE???? lol

Yep, I have been gathering up all my goodies for the FE gifts and am in the process of reworking my old FE. The last time I used it there were only three of us on the cruise, now there will be four! So, I am removing the old pockets and sewing on some new ones and adding some pocket decorations this time. I'm also working on some Door Magnets and have decided to also make some matching Pirate shirts for the four of us to wear on Pirate Night. In addition, life keeps demanding my attention: Middle school & College Band concerts, moving DS home from College for summer, school field trips, band banquets, normal Mom stuff, etc.... I am so looking forward to when this vacation gets here!! I will finally get to relax! :beach:

I know PantryMom has been busy with her work and her FE projects and I am battling with the bad feeling that I may not be going on this trip as we just learned that my Official birth certificate is NOT acceptable as it does not list my parents. Stupid law change from 2011. aarrggghhh. She and I both refuse to accept that notion and I have begun the process of getting an acceptable one and praying that it arrives in time. PA state process times are saying 25 - 35 business day and we sail in 36.

Hello! We are the New family and would like to join the FE group.No allergies - Jill (37) Mark (43) Dagny (7, fave character Belle) Nico (5, fave character Rapunzel). Cabin #9074. We are SO excited to finally be a part of the FE family!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter