Disney Dream 4 Night Bahamas Cruise May 29, 2017

So we have had some chatter about getting together the night before the cruise so that we can all get to know each other face to face. Anyone want to take that on and organize that gathering? It could be someplace as casual as McD's or another casual restaurant or a hotel that you are staying at... if you organize you choose the spot. Anyone?

We can organize that if it helps!

So how many cruisers are still interested in meeting up the evening before the cruise? Please indicate how many are in your group.

Hello! We are the Mays family and we are traveling with the McGath family and would like to join the FE group. Ken, 47, favorite color blue, he likes Star Wars (Storm Troopers) and Marvel superheroes and no allergies. Anita, 45, favorite color red, Cinderella, Aristocats, girly things and no allergies. Kathryn, 11, favorite color teal, favorite Disney characters Cheshire Cat, Rapunzel, The Mad Hatter and no known allergies. We are staying in cabin 6564

Hello! We are the Mays family and we are traveling with the McGath family and would like to join the FE group. Ken, 47, favorite color blue, he likes Star Wars (Storm Troopers) and Marvel superheroes and no allergies. Anita, 45, favorite color red, Cinderella, Aristocats, girly things and no allergies. Kathryn, 11, favorite color teal, favorite Disney characters Cheshire Cat, Rapunzel, The Mad Hatter and no known allergies. We are staying in cabin 6564

Yay! You found us!

Ok so here is the update on the fe group list:
I currently have all needed information on 12 staterooms/47 people total, waiting to hear back from 4 additional staterooms that I only have partial info on and 4 additional staterooms that have mentioned on here that they are interested but I have no info on.
So, if I get info back from everyone who has expressed interest, we will have a total of 20 staterooms. My question to all of you is this, would you prefer to have 3 or 4 smaller groups of 4 or 5 staterooms or 2 groups groups of about 10 staterooms each? This is your fe group and I don't want anyone to be overwhelmed but this is also my first fe group so I am not sure what the norm is either. I have seen other groups say they break up into groups of 11 staterooms so that you exchange with 10 staterooms. Please, I would like to know what everyone's thoughts are on this.
Thanks!!

I am fine either way. 10 is manageable

Welcome Anita and family!! I have added you to our fe group!

I am fine either way. 10 is manageable
Hey Gina, did you get the message I sent to you in your inbox on Thursday?
I need alittle more info on your group in your stateroom. Favorite colors and favorite characters. Also need to know if anyone has any allergies.
Thanks!!

Is there a list somewhere of the characters that will be on board? I would like to make an autograph book but didn't want to miss any of the characters. Thanks!

Is there a list somewhere of the characters that will be on board? I would like to make an autograph book but didn't want to miss any of the characters. Thanks!
Have you looked on the DisneyCruise website? Surely there must be a list somewhere. Either in the website or on a DisBoard forum. That is a great question though. Now you have me curious!

Have you looked on the DisneyCruise website? Surely there must be a list somewhere. Either in the website or on a DisBoard forum. That is a great question though. Now you have me curious!

I have checked the DisneyCruise website, it this is what I had found:
  • Mickey Mouse
  • Minnie Mouse
  • Donald Duck
  • Daisy Duck
  • Chip 'n Dale
  • Goofy
  • Pluto
  • Cinderella
  • Jake
  • Doc McStuffins
  • Sofia the First
  • Queen Elsa*
  • Princess Anna*
It does however say that it is subject to change, and suggests to check the cruise navigator to confirm characters/locations/time.

There are also a few meet & greet opportunities listed for the Oceaneer Club, if your children will be using that. Here is what was listed:
  • Disney’s Once Upon a Time: Bartleby the Bookmaker leads kids through the art of bookmaking and wows them with his very special talent: When he reads the books, he makes the characters come to life!
  • Puzzle Playtime with Mickey and Friends: Mickey Mouse and pals stop by to play some of their favorite games with Disney Cruise Line’s youngest cruisers and their families.
  • Tinker Bell’s Talent Show: Pixie Hollow’s most famous fairy has come to help young cruisers discover their hidden Fairy Talents and to give them the opportunity to shine.
I hope it helps answer some of the questions. But I think, unfortunately, we will not know for certain until we are cruising.

That is a great list of characters!! If we have a princess meet and greet on our cruise I would think Belle, Rapunzel, Snow White, and Ariel would be there as well. Maybe even Tiana also.

Ok everyone, I have sent the two fe groups their lists. Please check your inbox at the top of your sceen to make sure you have all the info you need to get your fe gifts going. If you have any questions please let me know. If anything is misspelled or incorrect please let me know asap!
Thanks!!!

For those of you who have already completed your online check in, what is your PAT?
I can't believe that tomorrow night we will FINALLY be able to do our online checkin!!!!

We got a 10:30 am PAT (port arrival time). And I was able to get all the things we wanted: tickets to princess and frozen meet & greets, Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique visit, and Castaway Cay float/bike/snorkel excursion.
The activities link will go active first, so I got our tickets and excursions planned before doing the check in and getting the PAT. The last thing I did was register for the kid's clubs.

Shoot! I didn't even think about registering them for the kids clubs.. LOL Where is my mind??? I will call them tomorrow. Sheesh. Wonder what else I'm forgetting???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter