Disney Dream 4 Night Bahamas Cruise May 29, 2017

Not a lot of sleep last night. Stayed up to do my online check-in and sign up for activities. Now I'm starting to get excited! Just need to work on my FE and the FE gifts. :cool1:

I want to make the Minnie skirt and Mickey shorts FE - has anyone see instructions on how to do them? I've seen a cute one in Etsy but I want to make it, not buy it....all the instructions I've found are for plain pockets and I'm not sure how to make a skirt that doesn't sag.

I want to make the Minnie skirt and Mickey shorts FE - has anyone see instructions on how to do them? I've seen a cute one in Etsy but I want to make it, not buy it....all the instructions I've found are for plain pockets and I'm not sure how to make a skirt that doesn't sag.
Is this the one you are talking about? I'm not sure if that's the one you mean, but if so, it looks like the ruffle would be sewed on the top of the pocket before you make the pleats. Does that make sense?

I'm not sure how helpful that was, but hopefully it helps some!

Welcome fellow shipmates! Please introduce yourself and let us know who you are and alittle about yourself. If you are interested in joining the FE for this cruise please be sure to let us know. Again, welcome!

When will we get the FE list? You probably said but I could not remember.

Thanks!

Happy Birthday!! :cheer2:

We get to finally do the online check in tonight at midnight. Anybody else crazy like me and staying up tonight?
When I can finally complete the online checkin you better believe I will be up at midnight to get it done!

When will we get the FE list? You probably said but I could not remember.

Thanks!
I have set the cutoff to sign u for the fe as March 15th since that is the PIF cutoff. Currently we have 3 cabins that I am waiting to hear back from to finish getting their info.

Last edited:
How do I inbox you?
You have to have at least 10 posts on the DISboards and then you will have an option at the top right corner of your screen that will allow you to inbox me. It is in the same corner that you would see any notifications you have when you first log in. Let me know when you get your ten posts and I will inbox you.

Ok so here is the update on the fe group list:
I currently have all needed information on 12 staterooms/47 people total, waiting to hear back from 4 additional staterooms that I only have partial info on and 4 additional staterooms that have mentioned on here that they are interested but I have no info on.
So, if I get info back from everyone who has expressed interest, we will have a total of 20 staterooms. My question to all of you is this, would you prefer to have 3 or 4 smaller groups of 4 or 5 staterooms or 2 groups groups of about 10 staterooms each? This is your fe group and I don't want anyone to be overwhelmed but this is also my first fe group so I am not sure what the norm is either. I have seen other groups say they break up into groups of 11 staterooms so that you exchange with 10 staterooms. Please, I would like to know what everyone's thoughts are on this.
Thanks!!

I'm good with a group of about 10 staterooms. That seems like a manageable amount without being too small. :)

Thanks for organizing all this!!

10 sounds great. If you end up with more we could make it a dozen. Thank you so much for working so hard on all of this. We can hardly wait!

I throw my hat in for 2 groups as well. That should get us a nice variety of fun things to find in our pockets. : )

So we have had some chatter about getting together the night before the cruise so that we can all get to know each other face to face. Anyone want to take that on and organize that gathering? It could be someplace as casual as McD's or another casual restaurant or a hotel that you are staying at... if you organize you choose the spot. Anyone?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter