Disney Dream 4 Night Bahamas Cruise May 29, 2017

I don't know about all of y'all but I can't wait until this cruise gets here! I have mini countdowns between now and then. Easter, Daughter's birthday, women's retreat, mother's day, eldest daughter's graduation! bit by bit it will be here before we know it! So let me ask, other than packing and gathering fe gifts, what is the one thing you do to get ready for your cruise?

Hi everyone! We will be on this cruise as well, and would like to do the fe. We just signed up, so we need to work up to our 10 posts! We are so excited for the cruise and hope to get to meet all of you!!

Hi everyone! We will be on this cruise as well, and would like to do the fe. We just signed up, so we need to work up to our 10 posts! We are so excited for the cruise and hope to get to meet all of you!!
Welcome! We are excited to have you join us!

Welcome! We are excited to have you join us!
Thanks! We are super excited, and we're glad to see there are some other kids close to our children's ages. Ours will be 14yo, 7yo, and almost 3yo. They don't know about the cruise, so it makes it challenging to plan without them hearing. But we are hoping to surprise them!

:woohoo::bday:To Me!!!! We are PAID IN FULL!!!! Ok so tomorrow is my actual birthday but this is an awesome present!!!!:woohoo::mickeyjum
Happy birthday!!! That is a great present! Out youngest and I will both have birthdays a few days after the cruise, so we are celebrating similarly. Hope you have a great birthday!!

I was reading on another disboard and they said you can't drop off pillowcases or picture mats for signatures anymore. Anyone know of another method to get autographs without hunting down the characters?

Good luck with keeping the secret! It is sooo hard with little ears around!
Thanks! It is definitely hard; it gets harder every day! I think the hardest part is going to be the fe. I might be able to hide the actual fe, but I'm still trying to figure out what I'm going to tell them to get them involved with the gifts without giving away the actual cruise.

I was reading on another disboard and they said you can't drop off pillowcases or picture mats for signatures anymore. Anyone know of another method to get autographs without hunting down the characters?
Awe, that's a bummer. Hopefully someone else knows of another way!

... I'm still trying to figure out what I'm going to tell them to get them involved with the gifts without giving away the actual cruise.
I would guess it depends on what you are making - you could tell them it is gifts for a special event you are helping with for work/scouts/church.

I am not sure how else you could get the signature besides the meet and greets

I would guess it depends on what you are making - you could tell them it is gifts for a special event you are helping with for work/scouts/church.
That is a good idea!! We could probably spin something like that. Thanks for the idea!!

Thanks! We are super excited, and we're glad to see there are some other kids close to our children's ages. Ours will be 14yo, 7yo, and almost 3yo. They don't know about the cruise, so it makes it challenging to plan without them hearing. But we are hoping to surprise them!
YAY another 14 year old... our oldest will be thrilled

I don't know about all of y'all but I can't wait until this cruise gets here! I have mini countdowns between now and then. Easter, Daughter's birthday, women's retreat, mother's day, eldest daughter's graduation! bit by bit it will be here before we know it! So let me ask, other than packing and gathering fe gifts, what is the one thing you do to get ready for your cruise?
Haunt the Disboards.. lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter