Disney Dream 4 Night Bahamas Cruise May 29, 2017

We just booked this today. We had a dummy cruise we had to use up and realized my company would be closed May 31st and June 1st. With Memorial Day, it was a perfect week to get away. It's just me and my wife. It will be our 15th cruise. We'll be on the Dream for the first time in two weeks.
Welcome, Gometros & wife!

Hi everyone! We just booked! This will be our 3rd Disney cruise, 2nd on the Dream. I will be traveling with my hubby and 3 kiddos. Our daughter will be 16, son will be 13 and our exchange student daughter will be 18. We are so excited and can't wait to meet everyone!

Hi everyone! We just booked! This will be our 3rd Disney cruise, 2nd on the Dream. I will be traveling with my hubby and 3 kiddos. Our daughter will be 16, son will be 13 and our exchange student daughter will be 18. We are so excited and can't wait to meet everyone!
Welcome Amy and family!! We are excited to have you on the cruise and our fe group!!

Greetings to the new arrivals. In less then one year we will be making the trek from Lafayette, LA to Port Canaveral and will be doing an overnight stay. We are planning to use the hotel Park/Stay/Cruise option but that idea is not fully set in stone. As time goes by and we all chat here and get to know each other a bit, maybe the idea of a pre-cruise meet and greet can be set up for those of us who arrive a day or 2 early. Thoughts from any and all about that idea are welcome.

While we're all looking forward to what's going to take place in a year, two weeks from today I will be boarding the Dream for the first time.

While we're all looking forward to what's going to take place in a year, two weeks from today I will be boarding the Dream for the first time.
I look forward to hearing about your first trip on the Dream! Reading about other people's trip makes me even more excited about our trip!!

Hello everyone! My fiance Robert and I will be cruising with y'all on the Dream for our honeymoon! We would love to participate in a FE group! Are there any that we could join? So excited!

Welcome to our FE group!!!! We are so excited to welcome you and your fiance` Robert to the group here. As it gets closer to the sail date, more information will be provided. Feel free to browse our little 7 page chat to see what we have been planning/discussing for things to do and ideas to try. I know that my DH (Roberz00) has tossed out an idea about a possible pre cruise meet-up for those who arrive at least a day in advance. We ourselves are planning to arrive sunday the 28th and would love to meet other cruisers.

Welcome to our FE group!!!! We are so excited to welcome you and your fiance` Robert to the group here. As it gets closer to the sail date, more information will be provided. Feel free to browse our little 7 page chat to see what we have been planning/discussing for things to do and ideas to try. I know that my DH (Roberz00) has tossed out an idea about a possible pre cruise meet-up for those who arrive at least a day in advance. We ourselves are planning to arrive sunday the 28th and would love to meet other cruisers.
Awesome! Thank you so much! We're brand new to this whole thing so we're super excited to learn how it all works! :)

Just got off the Dream on Friday. We had room 9674 and enjoyed the back so much we moved our stateroom for this cruise next year. Originally we were midships.

Just got off the Dream on Friday. We had room 9674 and enjoyed the back so much we moved our stateroom for this cruise next year. Originally we were midships.
I would love to hear how your trip went. Are you going to do a trip review?

I would love to hear how your trip went. Are you going to do a trip review?

Somebody on my October 7, 2017 Fantasy cruise that asked the same question, so I just might. I should warn you that since we traveled with adult children, it will be from the perspective of adults without kids.

Got back a few weeks ago from almost 2 weeks in Disney World. We are all still wore out. Today........my hands are trembling. I'm shaking all over. My mouth is dry. I'm a bit light headed. No cause for alarm..............I just paid off our cruise!!!!! YAY!!!!! 346 days to go and I am soooooooooooooo ready!!! Been making notes on ideas for FE gifts. Making plans for our DW stay before and after the cruise... We are so stinkin excited!!!!!!!!
:sail: :mickeyjum :banana:

Welcome to the newcomers! I am excited to go on another cruise and am looking forward to meeting all of you.

We added my mom to our cruise so now we are 5 total on an all girl trip! All 5 of us would love to participate in the FE group.

Welcome to our little group here and hope to be able to meet everyone at a pre-cruise meet up depending on arrival days. I know my family is arriving the day before and a dinner gathering is a possibility. Any and all ideas are welcome and are encouraged. :) As for those who are traveling to the port on sail day, A meet n greet can be set up for after the emergency drill somewhere agreed upon by all. Again, any and all ideas are welcome for discussion.

I think dinner the night before is a great idea. We will be there the night before..I think staying at a Residence Inn? I can't remember the place. We will be driving in from Jacksonville so can go just about anywhere.

I dont remember what hotel we are currently looking at but I do know it was one that offered shuttle to the port and on the return. I will get my DH to look it up and post it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter