Disney Dream 4/11-4/14 Twin Princesses Looking for Photos!

TwinPrincessMermaids

DIS Veteran
Hello out there! I realize it is early yet, but things can happen, so I am putting this out there. We were aboard the Disney Dream 4/11/13-4/14/13. Two long blonde haired 30 somethings, twins, with matching tiaras! We did not realize that DCL would not be using professional photographers in the DLounge, and when we got up to the front of the Princesses Line, we had no camera and no phones on us! A very nice lady we met in line offered to take our pics and email them to us.

We are hoping that you are still out there nice lady and didn't lose our email address! I should have gotten yours too or given you our phone number. But in any case, if you find this, or lost our email, please message me so that we can get the photos! These will be our first photos with Belle, Cinderella and especially Ariel literally ever!

DCL cruisers are literally the nicest cruising guests I've ever had the pleasure of cruising with. Please help us finish our album, and a big thank you in advance for helping us on that last night!
:cheer2:

Hi. Just trying to bump this up in case our nice lady finds it and knows how to get back in touch with us so we can get our twin princess pics she was nice enough to take!

Again this is for the Dream that just came back on Sunday, sailed 4/11-4/14 and she took them for us in the DLounge princess photo session.

Thanks!

We were on the same cruise...hope you find your pictures...same thing happened to us when we got to the top of the pirate mickey line...thank goodness my sister found her 1911 blackberry we ended up with blurry but okay pix

Go over to the cruise meets section and ask this on the meets thread for your sailing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter