Disney Dream 4/1/2016 (3-Night Cruise)

I just had to share!! We had the BEST serving team! They could tour as a funny man-straight man comedy pair! These were our favorite moments. We posted the videos on Speedy's YouTube Channel:

Joao did a magic trick:

Orville defied gravity:

Yes, thank you to everyone, it was a lot of fun, we really got our exercise delivering and exploring the ship! My girls were so excited every time they came back to the cabin to check their pockets. All of your lovely gifts are helping them get through their evening Mickey bar withdrawals now that we are back at home. Looking forward to doing it again someday soon! Happy Memories, thank you thank you.

Yes, thank you to everyone, it was a lot of fun, we really got our exercise delivering and exploring the ship! My girls were so excited every time they came back to the cabin to check their pockets. All of your lovely gifts are helping them get through their evening Mickey bar withdrawals now that we are back at home. Looking forward to doing it again someday soon! Happy Memories, thank you thank you.

We've been slowly unpacking. All of the gifts are helping me get over the withdrawal too. :) I am so happy we took part in this! It made our whole cruise so magical!

Back to the usual. Really want to say what wonderful suprises we found in our FE. Not sure how many received the origami princess folder. That was quite a lot of work!! Live IKEA!!! And the Wiggins gifts came in handy!!

Thank you so much for your gifts!! They were so amazing!! They ended up at the wrong room, but they person searched us out and found us! You are too sweet!
Was it my gifts? Because I had 3 deliveries left and my daughter said I'll do it and I wonder if she did that. Lol. If so glad you got them

Was it my gifts? Because I had 3 deliveries left and my daughter said I'll do it and I wonder if she did that. Lol. If so glad you got them

No it was from the Lominaks. I was so surprised someone would take the time to make sure it went to the right person that I didn't think to ask what room it was left in front of.

Thanks for making our trip extra magical!! Jayla LOVED the paper dolls and being able to decorate them back at the resort!! It was uber fun to come back to the cabin for sweet surprises!! We had fun delivering our packages also!! Even kyra my 16 year old enjoyed the pixie dust!! Thanks everyone!!

I caught a bad cold on the ship and was really sick for 2 weeks when I got home. When I finally felt up to going online, I was afraid no one would read this thread anymore. I loved all the fish extenders--that was really great fun. It was such a treat to find something in the pockets every time we came back to the room. Thank you so much to everyone for their creativity, thoughtfulness, and time and money invested. My six year old granddaughter that lives in Sweden told her mother she wants to do another cruise "with the pockets." Being part of this FE group was like icing on the cake for a wonderful 50th anniversary trip with our family. I wish I had had time to meet you all--I felt like it was The Amazing Race! Next time I need a longer cruise! Hugs and kisses to you all, and as Mickey would say, "See you real soon!"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter