Disney Dream 3 Night September 30, 2016

Hello! This will be my and my family's 1st cruise and we are sooooo excited!!

We definitley would like to be a part of the fish extender program!!

Username; KPRING
-- Stateroom 11002
-- Pringle
-- Mom, 32, Maleficent, Ariel
--Dad, 33, Mr. Incredible
--Daughter, 3, Ariel/Doc McStuffins (& any other character from the show), Cinderella, Vanellope Von Schweetz
-- We will be celebrating my (the mom) 1st year of being cancer free!!! Whoo Hoo!!
-- Our daughter is allergic to Gerber Products
To help celebrate your being Cancer Free (Congrats) party: What color would we use pixiedust:

Ahoy fellow 'Deam'ers!!! I'm jumping into the FE party!! So excited and a bit nervous. It's our first Disney cruise!

Stateroom 6658
Cindy Holliday
Mark DeMaio
We love The All Stars! And are thrilled that it's a Halloween cruise!

Ahoy fellow 'Deam'ers!!! I'm jumping into the FE party!! So excited and a bit nervous. It's our first Disney cruise!

Stateroom 6658
Cindy Holliday
Mark DeMaio
We love The All Stars! And are thrilled that it's a Halloween cruise!
What are your favorite Disney Characters? I am not sure about others but We are doing character based FE goodies- Thanks Janet Westing

Hello everybody! We are joining you for this cruise, family of four, our two boys will be 4 and 10. Just noticed that it's going to be a Halloween cruise and that's upped our (my!) excitement! All checked in now and so looking forward to it. Especially return to Castaway Cay X

Ahoy! Just checking in! I'm anxious to get started on my FE gifts! I know we have to wait until Aug for the list to be finalized, but is it safe to assume that the families on here now will be in my group? Thanks!::MickeyMo

Greetings Everyone!
My husband, daughter and I will be taking the Disney Dream Cruise on September 30th. We are very excited and would like to participate in the fish extender exchange. Please let us know what else we need to do to join in on the fun.

Greetings Everyone!
My husband, daughter and I will be taking the Disney Dream Cruise on September 30th. We are very excited and would like to participate in the fish extender exchange. Please let us know what else we need to do to join in on the fun.
Hello Jessica-
What we need is
Names & ages
Stateroom #
Favorite Characters

Welcome Aboard!!!

Hi All

We have just added this on to our WDW trip. We're travelling from the UK but will be in WDW Saratoga Springs for 11 nights before the cruise. We've been on a 7 day cruise on the Fantasy and have another 7 day Fantasy cruise booked for next year, so this is our first 3 day and our first time on the Dream. I can't wait!! I'd love to join the FE if it's not too late. If it's too late please let me know, I plan to do some pixie dusting anyway but will join in with the FE if it's possible.

Good Morning-
I know that Nedra was planning on closing this in August so I would say that you are good
We need
State Room
Names & Ages
Favorite Characters

Welcome Aboard!!!

Hi Everyone,
I am so excited this is our first cruise! We would like to join the fish extender group also, I just ordered our extender on etsy!! My husband is taking myself and my daughter on this cruise to celebrate me completing my bachelors degree and also to celebrate my daughters 23rd birthday which is just days before our cruise :) I actually selected this over attending my commencement ceremony!
Our state room is 9060
Tracy Stiers adult female - Maleficent and lady from lady and the tramp
James Stiers adult male- Goofy
Shawna Mykes- 23- Simba- all lion king

I look forward to seeing all of you on our cruise!!! I hope we are not to late to join the fe group.

Last edited:
Hi All

We have just added this on to our WDW trip. We're travelling from the UK but will be in WDW Saratoga Springs for 11 nights before the cruise. We've been on a 7 day cruise on the Fantasy and have another 7 day Fantasy cruise booked for next year, so this is our first 3 day and our first time on the Dream. I can't wait!! I'd love to join the FE if it's not too late. If it's too late please let me know, I plan to do some pixie dusting anyway but will join in with the FE if it's possible.

What is pixie dusting?

Would anyone happen to know when the adult costume contest is? I'd like to reserve time in the nursery for the girls so Rock and I can participate, but there is nothing on the activity list.

I'm guessing it's going to be night 3 since night 1 is the sail away party and night 2 is pirate night.

Getting so excited!!! We upgraded our room but have not been assigned a room number yet. Will update ASAP.

As I stated in my prior post this is our first cruise! Can anyone guide me as to what to expect for Halloween on the high seas and Pirates deck party. Is there anything specific we should pack?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter