Disney Dream..25 September, 2014

Hello, we are very excited to share the cruise with you. We're from Argentina. We are two adults with our 4 year old and it is our first cruise. We want to participate facebook group and the FE.
hello welcome! How exciting from Argentina. Are you staying at Disney World before or after your cruise? We can't seem to find the FB page at the moment! But I am looking for a small party to do an FE with if you are interested.

hello welcome! How exciting from Argentina. Are you staying at Disney World before or after your cruise? We can't seem to find the FB page at the moment! But I am looking for a small party to do an FE with if you are interested.

Hello Paula, yes, we will disneyworld from 20 to 25 and then we took the cruise. It will be our fourth time at disney for the first time on a cruise. I would love to participate in the FE group and facebook but can not find. I am interested in participating an FE with you.

Hello Paula, yes, we will disneyworld from 20 to 25 and then we took the cruise. It will be our fourth time at disney for the first time on a cruise. I would love to participate in the FE group and facebook but can not find. I am interested in participating an FE with you.

We will be at Disney on the 23&24 too. :)

We are interested in the FB group and FE as well.

Hello all!

My friend wanted me to pop over to this page and let anyone who's on Facebook know that she started a page for this sailing. she's not a DIS member, so I told her I would do it for her. You can search under groups on FB. (DIS board won't let me link to it)

Happy sailing!

pirate:
Just got off the phone confirming our booking! We will be joining y'all on September 25 aboard the Dream. It will be myself (Sheryl), my husband (Roger), son (Terry) daughter-in-law (Page) and their son (my grandson) Colin. Colin will turn 11 on September 24 and has no clue what is in store for his birthday!:bday:

They have never cruised either! Roger and I were aboard the Dream in January 2014 for the "princess" cruise with our grand-daughters and other son and daughter-in-law! Colin would have hated all our princess adventures so he gets his own adventure.

Look forward to seeing you all in September!

Sheryl

Hello all!

My friend wanted me to pop over to this page and let anyone who's on Facebook know that she started a page for this sailing. she's not a DIS member, so I told her I would do it for her. You can search under groups on FB. (DIS board won't let me link to it)

Happy sailing!

Can you PM the link or name of group....thanks

This string has been pretty quiet. Guess everyone found the facebook link? I actually booked a third cabin so the kids that we took in January are getting a repeat on the Dream!

Wishing y'all a magical day ahead!

Hi there
sailing on the dream ....who's with me??pirate:

Hi, my family will be on this cruise and we are a group of 13 (6 cabins)! 12 of us are over 21yo, and there will be one 14yo girl. I didn't know there will be Halloween on the cruise, what's involved with that?

We booked the cruise in March, but I just learned that some of them are interested in participating in the FE lol. (Thanks, kids lol.)

I started scrolling through the thread here and found the Fb link, so I'm going to request to join, and I'll add some of the family too.

This cruise is going to be a blast :D!!!

Hello all! I am Toria here on the boards. This will be my 6th cruise, DH 5th and DS (13), DD(10) 4th cruise. We have done the Halloween cruise last year as well.

Hi Toria:

Seems like most everyone has hoped over to a Facebook group page for communications. You might want to join us all there! If you scroll up on these postings to 5/16/14 by hope 915 you'll find the link to the facebook group! The last post here had been May 27! 97 days and counting!

Sheryl

Hi Toria:

Seems like most everyone has hoped over to a Facebook group page for communications. You might want to join us all there! If you scroll up on these postings to 5/16/14 by hope 915 you'll find the link to the facebook group! The last post here had been May 27! 97 days and counting!

Sheryl
Thanks! I requested to join.

We're trying to find out if there is a fish extender group on this cruise. Has anyone heard?

Hi dawill:

There was a five cabin FE started on this board and limited to those 5 cabins for participants to have manageable FE delivery.

Not to take away from DIS boards, there are active FE lists going on the dream Sept 25-28 facebook group.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/DISNEYDREAM.0925/

If you are not on facebook but would like to get in on the FE, I will gladly sign you and your cabin into the FE listing and keep you updated with a current list. Those FE groups on FBook will be limited to ten cabins. We have one full list and a second one fast approaching ten. We will continue to add groups of ten until August 1. So as to give everyone time to shop, plan and create before the Sept 25 cruise.

Let me know if I can help you. I'm also acting admin on the Fbook group, so I try to get on this board every few days, if not daily to keep it "mingled" Glad to have you aboard!

sheryl

Thanks Sheryl, I found it and have our rooms signed up with the Donald group.
Dawn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter